411 on BrTwink

Chad Constantine
This topic is 2312 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I’ve been exchanging messages with this guy and he’s pretty neat and very well read. He is really into the the idea of making a connection with clients and the role that empathy and caring play.

I’m psyched about meeting a first-timer for the first time in a long time. :)

Edited by Keith30309

I spent several hours with Enzo today and it was a terriffic time.

He looks just like his pics, is very sharp (masters student) and a great conversationalist.

He's a great kisser and is wonderful at exchanging affection in a sincere, sweet way.. and also playing with a more unleashed, Brazilian intensity. :)

Review underway.

Is twinkdom more related to body type and facial hair, or age? I’ve seen 28 year olds advertising as twinks.

Urban Dictionary: twink..

An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twinkis the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader.

Basically someone just entering adulthood. Anyone calling themselves a twink while pushing 30 is just not right in the head.