Fashion Models

Thrivexxx
This topic is 2340 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stats are not subjective. he is not tall enough and not slim enough either.

I agree that stats are not subjective but are we were discussing looks. As for stats, if you think 6 feet 1 inch is short for a model, you are being subjective based on your lack of facts or you are completely misinformed.

Edited by freecahill1965

For a change, I would like to see a positive contribution to the thread. Just saying...

For a change, I would like to see a novice (who is asking for help!) not trash the opinion of other members.

You are not going to be popular here (which is what you want to be if you expect some help) if you simply refuse to accept that some people find your favorite guys not attractive at all and other very different guys extremely attractive.

Diversity of preferences is highly valued here. Your dismissive statements are not. Just saying...

Edited by Tarte Gogo

For a change, I would like to see a novice (who is asking for help!) not trash the opinion of other members.

You are not going to be popular here (which is what you want to be if you expect some help) if you simply refuse to accept that some people find your favorite guys not attractive at all and other very different guys extremely attractive.

Diversity of preferences is highly valued here. Your dismissive statements are not. Just saying.

Agreed And very well stated.

Diversity of preferences is highly valued here. Your dismissive statements are not. Just saying...

i just found the ignore button you mentioned earlier

Haha. I posted links to soul and Wilhelmina which ARE top fashion agencies. And hat particular guy would just not be signed by either of them or any of the other agencies mentioned. But I also agree that looks are subjective. So there are LOTS of good looking guys to me or to others who’d ALSO not get signed for whatever reason.

this thread doesn't interest me particularly, and ... reading through the thread anyway ... it reminds me of the comment, paraphrasing Alexander Pope, of counting the number of angels on the head of a pin. the thread feels more like a theological discussion: subjective beauty and the 'true' meaning of model

this thread doesn't interest me particularly, and ... reading through the thread anyway ... it reminds me of the comment, paraphrasing Alexander Pope, of counting the number of angels on the head of a pin. the thread feels more like a theological discussion: subjective beauty and the 'true' meaning of model

I love how you just integrated math in a real word application.