Couples massage

Wesleyinmemphis
This topic is 2014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a guy offer me exactly that early this year. We were working out at the same time in an hotel-gym, and he suggested it for afterwards.

I like getting massage regularly so I was intrigued. I told him I’m only a top. He knew the masseur was gay and said he’d be good in a 3way. We both got naked but he simply watched the masseur work on me. Turned out he was a voyeur and liked to play with himself; he jacked off as the masseur sucked me off. I offered to pay half the masseur’s rate but he refused to take any money from me.

• 11 months later...
There’s a guy in Denver who does this. You can act as “voyeur” or “exhibitionist”. Participate or just watch. With everyone’s concent obviously.

If you agree to be watched or touched you get a discount on your massage.

massagebycorbin.com

I haven’t done it but sounds cool.

Thanks for the info- I’m in NYC- anything like that here?

There’s a guy in Denver who does this. You can act as “voyeur” or “exhibitionist”. Participate or just watch. With everyone’s concent obviously.

If you agree to be watched or touched you get a discount on your massage.

massagebycorbin.com

I haven’t done it but sounds cool.

Thanks for the info- I’m in NYC- anything like that here?

I've had couples massages with a boyfriend and friends (including a FWB). There have been a variety of styles and levels of interaction.

Some of the massages have been with one masseur. Sometimes they massage one of us then the other, and there have been times when we have been in the same area while waiting and different areas. I've found that masseurs' comfort levels with couples massages vary. I've had extras both separately and at the end with all three guys involved. I had a surprisingly good massage during which the masseur massaged both my friend and me on a bed, alternating between touching us both and one at a time. I'm still planning on scheduling an individual session with him.

I've also had couples massages with two massage therapists - all of which happened to be partners. During one, each masseur massaged us in a different room at the same time (strictly therapeutic). I had one where they massaged us on a bed and alternated between us. I also got a couple of massages from guys who started off giving each of us a 4-hand massage. Both the before-mentioned bed massage and 4-hand massage escalated and became fairly intense.

The majority of the before-mentioned experiences occurred in LA, SD, and PS.

Edited by Balthazar