411 on Latinmusclestuds

Tommy NYC
This topic is 2006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hired the slightly taller and younger (and definitely more handsome) of the two about 2-3 years ago a couple of times (or 3 times?) at his nice place in Harlem and it was hot fun!

He was versatile at the time, a great top but he loved having his beautiful ass worked.

Gorgeous body. But at least he is NOT a 8" as stated in their ad!

I bet it could be nice to be in the middle of those two hot muscle men :)

I gave him review #2 here under Carlos #3, but his reviews are under "inactive".

Edited by Italiano

• 4 months later...
I hired the slightly taller and younger (and definitely more handsome) of the two about 2-3 years ago a couple of times (or 3 times?) at his nice place in Harlem and it was hot fun!

He was versatile at the time, a great top but he loved having his beautiful ass worked.

Gorgeous body. But at least he is NOT a 8" as stated in their ad!

I bet it could be nice to be in the middle of those two hot muscle men :)

I gave him review #2 here under Carlos #3, but his reviews are under "inactive".

Yes, he was an amazing bottom. He seemed a little bit reserved at first, but once I started kissing and working over that butt... the passion was on level 10!!! Sad he is a top only now. Someone should inquire. Maybe he's still open to it.

I've inquired and the rate is pretty reasonable for the two of them and they've gotten nice feedback. My question is would I be the only bottom in this 3 some? LoL Has anyone hired both of them at the same time. Please DM me if you have. Thanks

You can copy address into here https://hide.me/en/proxy and visit anonymously. You will be able to read any comments that were written

Thank you so much!!

It looks like those reviews are for both or for each of them.

Anyway, they are all enthusiastic.

I found out three times in the past that the slightly taller, leaner and darker skin looking (Carlos?..Jose?..) is VERY hot in bed, I don't know his partner.

I will take the plunge with both soon!

Thank you so much!!

It looks like those reviews are for both or for each of them.

Anyway, they are all enthusiastic.

I found out three times in the past that the slightly taller, leaner and darker skin looking (Carlos?..Jose?..) is VERY hot in bed, I don't know his partner.

I will take the plunge with both soon!

I will too

• 6 months later...
Apparently they don't work together anymore (split?...) and the only ad on rentmasseur is the shorter bigger ginger/black guy.

https://rentmasseur.com/JWLATIN/

Wow! Those pecs & nips alone could lead me to consider scheduling a meetup.

To be honest, I don't care at all for his more ripped but yet rigidly posed bodybuilding contest pics. But rather I find his more natural poses to be intriguing & very appealing.

Is this page "hide.me" not working anymore or am I doing something wrong? After you copy the address it keeps bouncing you to the main page of rentmen....

It's always done that for me. Then you pick you agree to whatever, and it lets you see the reviews.

Gman