411 GingerJockSF

comingout06
This topic is 1859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems more like GingerTwink or GingerSnap because I would break that little ass in half.

If guys are accurate on their heights and weights, I’m finding the differences in body types very interesting. For example, this guy is 5’11” and he says he is 175. I would have thought at that weight and that height he would be beefier with bulkier muscles and instead he looks much more ectomorphic than mesomorphic. I’m not saying I think he is bad looking, just more ectomorphic than I was expecting.

Gman

how you know GingerJockSF is the same as Mike #3? I remember reaching out to Mike #3 years ago but never did meet up with him.

I saw him years ago when he had a massage ad (although I did not write any of the reviews on daddys) and more recently when I saw his ad pop up on RM.

I took one for the team. The pictures on RM are accurate. He’s late 20s do COULD have been “Mike.” I don’t answer PMs so don’t bother asking more.

Since you "took one for the team," I do hope that you took the time to write a review that would encourage those of us who are interested to seek out the services of this hottie! :):)

Since you "took one for the team," I do hope that you took the time to write a review that would encourage those of us who are interested to seek out the services of this hottie! :):)

I might. It was pretty good, but my reviews have been rejected for whatever reasons in the past so I stopped doing them.

• 1 year later...