Montreal questions

Tristan85
This topic is 1068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

planning a trip to Montreal in January and plan to check out some clubs. I went once to Remington’s in Toronto a long time ago but never got a private dance and I hardly remember it. This forum has been a treasure of information but I’m still left wondering what to expect if I get a private in Montreal. I’m thinking of going to campus. Im kind of nervous as I’m not sure what to expect. Can anyone help with some insight into a typical dance? What will he do? What should I do? What should I look for? I’m quite excited to check it out I’ve watched the feed on stockbar over the years and finally getting up the nerve to go exploring I’m person. Feel free to PM if that’s better. Thank you in advance.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go and just relax and have a good time; I spent a bit more time at Campus than at Stockbar last spring; I liked the look of the guys at Campus more than at Stockbar that particular time; ultimately I got weary of being hustled, but before I left I did have a lap dance for two or three songs with a handsome Caribbean guy--only problem was that I left reeking of cologne!

planning a trip to Montreal in January and plan to check out some clubs. I went once to Remington’s in Toronto a long time ago but never got a private dance and I hardly remember it. This forum has been a treasure of information but I’m still left wondering what to expect if I get a private in Montreal. I’m thinking of going to campus. Im kind of nervous as I’m not sure what to expect. Can anyone help with some insight into a typical dance? What will he do? What should I do? What should I look for? I’m quite excited to check it out I’ve watched the feed on stockbar over the years and finally getting up the nerve to go exploring I’m person. Feel free to PM if that’s better. Thank you in advance.

I have two suggestions.

1. Post your travel dates and ask if there's a Montreal-savvy person who will be there when you are and who is willing to accompany you to the clubs. Apart from the tutoring aspect, it's always more fun if you have a companion.
  2. The strip club forum has many, many posts about Montreal strip clubs. It's worth taking the time to read through them. Even though details (layout, prices, ....) may have changed, you will get a good feel for what it's like. Don't neglect the older posts -- I recall some by YFSC that were invaluable to me when I first started frequenting Montreal.

Have fun and report back!

Bravo on starting to explore!! It can be nerve-wracking at first. I remember when I went to my first few strip clubs, I was always sooo self conscious and uptight. So much so, that the first couple of times I spent more time worrying and less time relaxing and enjoying myself.

Then I suddenly realized, “Hey! I’m in a fucking strip club surrounded by hot strippers!! And every patron in here is here for the EXACT same reason as me.”

And ever since that epiphany, I’ve had some of the best times ever at places like Stock and Campus. Have a cocktail, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Life’s too short not to :)

Great tips, thank you all!

I've been looking at the Campus site and am really interested in seeing Kyle. Totally my type. Is that website current? Does anyone know if he still works there? If I get a private dance, can I expect him to be naked the whole time, will he be hard, and can you touch? (I've read conflicting accounts). Do they walk around in street clothes, or nearly naked (aside from being on stage)?

...I've been looking at the Campus site and am really interested in seeing Kyle. Totally my type. Is that website current? Does anyone know if he still works there?
Don't get your heart set on any particular dancer...even if the website is up to date (which it isn't), dancers often decide at the last minute whether to work on a particular day or whether to quit altogether.

If I get a private dance, can I expect him to be naked the whole time, will he be hard, and can you touch? (I've read conflicting accounts). Do they walk around in street clothes, or nearly naked (aside from being on stage)?
You're reading conflicting accounts because there is no hard :) and fast rule about these things. They will get naked on stage for part of their routines. They almost always walk around shirtless when they're not on stage (this is usually a management requirement), and some will wear revealing shorts or underwear as well. Only twice in all my visits have I seen a dancer walking around completely nude when not on stage.

PS It will be fucking cold in Montreal in January, with wind chills not to be believed. Pack appropriately!

Just sent you a PM.

Definitely go to both Stock and Campus, they are just a block away. Bring lots of $20s and don't be shy about going up to a dancer you like and asking for a dance -- he will be happy to oblige. And be prepared to be hit up by lots of dancers -- if not interested, just be direct, but polite, and say no thanks, not tonight. Don't drink too much and have fun!

Definitely go to both Stock and Campus, they are just a block away. Bring lots of $20s and don't be shy about going up to a dancer you like and asking for a dance -- he will be happy to oblige. And be prepared to be hit up by lots of dancers -- if not interested, just be direct, but polite, and say no thanks, not tonight. Don't drink too much and have fun!

Stock beer prices are pretty reasonable ;)

For me the Law of the Strip Club is that the guys you are least interested in will be all over you asking for "a dance". Especially as fresh meat they will try to get you to go with them. As noted above, if you're not interested just say so early in the proceedings.

Part of the fun for me is the people watching. So I tend to hang toward the back and watch what's going on for a while. I agree also that having some one to show you the ropes can be helpful, but just by observing you will pick up a lot.

Between the two I always enjoyed Campus more. The guys were more my type and it's more intimate. Stock is enormous and just feels more impersonal in a way. But it's easy enough to try them both out.

Make sure you and the dancer are always aware of the number of songs if you do go for a private dance. I always found it helpful to keep count after each song "That's one song, right?" "That's two. How about one more?" Or if you know up front what your budget is just say so "Let's do three". I haven't been to either in a while, but from what I recall the lap dance area at Stock was more private. Others who have been recently will be better at telling you about the current state of play. A lot of what goes on in a private depends on chemistry.

I learned that very quickly... saying no that is.

For me the Law of the Strip Club is that the guys you are least interested in will be all over you asking for "a dance". Especially as fresh meat they will try to get you to go with them. As noted above, if you're not interested just say so early in the proceedings.

Part of the fun for me is the people watching. So I tend to hang toward the back and watch what's going on for a while. I agree also that having some one to show you the ropes can be helpful, but just by observing you will pick up a lot.

Between the two I always enjoyed Campus more. The guys were more my type and it's more intimate. Stock is enormous and just feels more impersonal in a way. But it's easy enough to try them both out.

Make sure you and the dancer are always aware of the number of songs if you do go for a private dance. I always found it helpful to keep count after each song "That's one song, right?" "That's two. How about one more?" Or if you know up front what your budget is just say so "Let's do three". I haven't been to either in a while, but from what I recall the lap dance area at Stock was more private. Others who have been recently will be better at telling you about the current state of play. A lot of what goes on in a private depends on chemistry.

Indeed the booths at Stock have curtains... the booths at Campus are open... they used to have doors... there is a reason they took them off... that hasn't stopped the reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey boys! I’m heading to Montreal again soon and there’s a whole new wave of Stock (and likely Campus) hotties since my last visit. Any intel on which Stock (and/or Campus) newbies are the most fun in private?

I’ve got my eye on Stock’s Jackson, Jasper and Milton among others. Any updated info for either Stock or Campus (love me some muscle and jocks!) either by reply or PM is much much appreciated :)

Hey boys! I’m heading to Montreal again soon and there’s a whole new wave of Stock (and likely Campus) hotties since my last visit. Any intel on which Stock (and/or Campus) newbies are the most fun in private?

I’ve got my eye on Stock’s Jackson, Jasper and Milton among others. Any updated info for either Stock or Campus (love me some muscle and jocks!) either by reply or PM is much much appreciated :)

Campus - Kenzo

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if William Seed is still dancing at Stock or is available for off site fun ? I found a video of him dancing at Stock that is from 2016, but it looks like he has signed an exclusive with Men.com to be in several of their videos recently, so he have moved on like many dancers do.

I really look forward to a report from you on your adventure. As everyone else has told you, observe from the back for a while or hook up with an experienced guy from this site. I would suggest two things: have no preconceived ideas, a guy on their website might appeal to you but once you are there, you never know which dancers will "click" with you. This happens while they move about the room and chat - it also happens during the dance. The second thing is take guys for a test drive and don't be afraid to end the dance early, after one song - and leave the door open for more later. Finally, I have found as as the dance goes on, the guy will become more comfortable with you and you with him - and sometimes, that's when the magic can happen.

Have fun!