give me a break

hgpal
This topic is 2357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here in NYC, $200 for 60 minutes is not that unusual, tough it's a bit high. I'd certainly pay it if I really liked the masseur, so $300 for 100 minutes isn't that much of a stretch. This guy has a killer body, and if he has a good personality, gives a good massage, and provides suitable "accompaniments" and "extras," then why not splurge a bit?

If he came to NY, I think I might very well take the plunge. Based, of course, on reliable reviews, not the reviews on his ad, which sound like they were all written by the same person. But, regarding reviews, what else is new?

His latest reviews do sound like they are all written by the same "Gangsta" type.....too funny to read them. They sound like a hip hop commercial. When masseurs start writing their own reviews it is a sign they need business. So maybe that $300 fee is not working that well for him. As far as his rates....I don't like to be locked in to 100 minutes for $300. I like the option to do 60 minutes if I want. What if you get there and after 5 minutes you don't click? Then you gotta stay another 95 minutes and fork over $300. Also, note the disclaimer on his rates....they are "base rates only.....actual rates vary based on distance traveled , services provided, etc" Masseurs put this in their fee schedule when they charge more for nude....mutual touch....HE..etc. So expect to pay even more than $300. I don't want to have to take out a bank loan for a massage. I will stick with the $120-$150 range guys. There are plenty of great ones out there.

His latest reviews do sound like they are all written by the same "Gangsta".....too funny to read them. They sound like a hip hop commercial. As far as his rates....I don't like to be locked in to 100 minutes for $300. I like the option to do 60 minutes if I want. What if you get there and after 5 minutes you don't click? Then you gotta stay another 95 minutes and fork over $300. Also, note the disclaimer on his rates....they are "base rates only.....actual rates vary based on distance traveled , services provided, etc" Masseurs put this in their fee schedule when they charge more for nude....mutual touch....HE..etc. So expect to pay even more than $300. I don't want to have to take out a bank loan for a massage. I will stick with the $120-$150 range guys. There are plenty of great ones out there.

BTW I agree with your thoughts on choice of for the length of the massage. It would be off to commit to 100 mins as onky option.

I would not hire this gentlemen for his posted rate/time, but I do have a regular masseur (also found on MassageM4M) that I DO happily pay that

BTW I agree with your thoughts on choice of for the length of the massage. It would be off to commit to 100 mins as onky option.

I would not hire this gentlemen for his posted rate/time, but I do have a regular masseur (also found on MassageM4M) that I DO happily pay that