Recommendations for Good Oral Top Teacher in L.A.

MsgFantasy
This topic is 2197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm 30 years old, and I prefer white or latino men, older than me would be better. I prefer some body hair, but that can be optional too. I fantasize about bottoming, but I don't it often enough, so I don't need a huge cock; a 6 to 7-inch one would be fine.

I need someone who's patient and can show some genuine affection in the process.

I know some people will recommend Rod Hagen. I've met him, but we really didn't click; to the point it took me a while to get off... He did try to be patient and affectionate, but I think it's because I have theatre backgrounds, it didn't feel genuine enough for me.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...
I would second or third Nate in Long Beach. He is an extremely nice guy and definitely knows what he is doing sexually.

Nate is hot, he's vers. top and will be good at breaking in a new bottom, or a top that wants to bottom out.