NYC Regular CL Post In Chelsea

EVdude
This topic is 2276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He formerly advertised on MF and Rentmen. Believe he used the name Ryan. Pics span a timeframe of several years. I saw him once. Nice guy, handsome and decent massage as I remember, but did not feel need to repeat. I think he was also on the more expensive side.

He formerly advertised on MF and Rentmen. Believe he used the name Ryan. Pics span a timeframe of several years. I saw him once. Nice guy, handsome and decent massage as I remember, but did not feel need to repeat. I think he was also on the more expensive side.

I agree, that looks like Ryan. I found him on Rentmasseur about a year ago. Solid guy, friendly and dependable. Pics are out of date, but not unrealistic. Very professional. Our first session was good, but after repeating, it has gotten even better in the sense that he now knows to spend more time on my lower back - sitting behind a desk all day really does a number on my lower back. If you want a dependable guy you can go back to again and again, he is your guy. I have found his rates to be above average, but worth it. Not a clock watcher either.

Edited by FrankR

• 1 month later...
I agree, that looks like Ryan. I found him on Rentmasseur about a year ago. Solid guy, friendly and dependable. Pics are accurate. Very professional. Our first session was good, but after repeating, it has gotten even better in the sense that he now knows to spend more time on my lower back - sitting behind a desk all day really does a number on my lower back. If you want a dependable guy you can go back to again and again, he is your guy. I have found his rates to be above average, but worth it. Not a clock watcher either.

How is the erotic content? Feel free to pm if you prefer. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I first saw Ryan more than 10 years ago. He was attractive with a beautiful body. I have seen him a few times over the years and the experience improved but was never spectacular. He quiet and focused with very little chat. For me, sometimes that is the kind of massage I am in the mood for. Attractive guy who provides a decent massage that is sensual but not over the top. Ryan was that guy. I saw him most recently about three years ago. He is still attractive with a good body and the massage is good with an ending that is ok. On the positive side, he is polite, clean and competent. On the minus side, he is older than he states on MF and his massage can be on the mechanical side.

My experience is pretty much the same as Rubitright. There was a period when I saw him regularly. At least regularly for me. I think the description above is pretty accurate. When he first started advertising on CL I recognized one of the pictures. I had lost touch with him over the years. However, I googled the other pictures and saw that some of the pictures weren't him but lifted from model albums. Still I was curious and when I contacted him he remembered me so I knew in fact it was Ryan. Saw him once and he came to my apartment. He has always been a bit more expensive and his massage was still the same. Friendly, some sensuality, very concentrated and a kind of basic HE. I guess I'm glad to know he's still around but don't feel the need to repeat.