411 on Mishasevostyanov of Atlanta

Keith30309
This topic is 2308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I will be taking one for the team. I broke all my hiring rules. 1. Do not hire unless they have a RM review. 2. Do not hire unless they have a daady review. 3. Do not hire for more than an hour on first meeting. He just seemed so sweet and approachable. What's life without a few risks!

Rules can occasionally be broken with impunity. So I hope this is one of those times.

Gman

Rent a room at Flex. The rooms with the bigger beds are approx. 50, plus the daily membership fee ($5 I think). You have access to the room for up to 8 hours.

Hey @jawjateck, I am spending soon one month in Atlanta for work. Is Flex worthy? What kind of crowd goes there? Are the massages offered sensual/sexual?...

Thanks!

Edited by Italiano

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I spent a couple of hours with Misha tonight. I concur with @freecahill1965 on all points.

His hair is a little different from most of the profile pictures - for the better, in my opinion.

He’s very chatty and personable and has a great body. He’s also really, really thick. I knew in about 2 minutes what wasn’t going to happen. :rolleyes: Not for the faint of heart.