Mark-Fitt in Buenos Aires

tyagi
This topic is 1438 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If it's the advertiser on rent.men in Buenos Aires now, the ad is: https://rent.men/Mark_fitt but I'm not the original poster, who should confirm. If it is him, the phrase in his ad "Always ready and horny chems long session" implies to me that he used pharmaceuticals to keep things up - but since the ad is in English and I don't expect that to be his native language (only by his current location - I actually have no idea) it's possible the phrase is intended to mean something else.

He also refuses to print a review that is negative.

you've been a forum member for nearly three years, but may not know the protocol with reviews here in the forum.....detailed reviews, positive or negative, are not allowed to be posted in the forum at all.....submitting them to only the daddysreviews area allows a fair vetting of the review, a rebuttal by the provider if desired, and prevents forum threads from turning into a hopeless he-said/(s)he-said quagmire......

both negative and positive posts are posted at daddysreviews.....

however, it has been established that posters may, in fact, very briefly indicate here in the forum that they had a negative (or positive!) meet with xxx and to PM for details.....

Edited by azdr0710

• 2 years later...