Brand new ad - Chippendale advertising now in Vegas - For real?

InterestingGuy
This topic is 2176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not available. He is moving back to Indiana because he couldn’t pay his rent and student loans. But who knows? Maybe he’s lying about that just like everything else he told me. I used to be his sponsor.

What does that mean - sponsor? You gave him money no strings? Curious.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m probably going to regret this but...

I just met him and I can tell you:

1. He’s 25 - just had a birthday (congrats) - and looks like a true corn-fed farmboy in real life (which he is)

2. He’s fucking hot! It was a 1-hour session that turned into 2, and I’m seeing him again on Thursday. Dat ass....

3. He’s not moving back to Indiana - his profile has been renewed (you’re welcome)

4. He’s straight so it’s purely muscle worship, which he was honest about the whole time by the way

5. He’s a really nice guy! A lot of muscle worship guys are arrogant pricks but he was friendly and a pleasure to be around

All in all one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. Feel free to DM for details.

Glad you had a good time. But I have known him for a year. I gave him a lot of money and the thing I didn’t like about him is when he told me his rentmen ad was for a gay man he knew at the gym. He was just using his pictures. Don’t take me for a fool.

He lied about to me about going back to Indiana. He told me if I didn’t help pay off his 25000 student loan he was leaving Vegas. Another lie. Needless to say I saw the light and cut off all contact with him.

So....first impressions can be misleading. I felt the same way about him. He pulls you in with his personality but beware. It’s all fake.

See Aaron.. told you guys all along what a handsome YOUNG great looking guy this is! Glad you had a great time! Diesel is all class, all gentleman. I'm sure your next meet up will be even better than the first!

Vegas guy..sorry you had a bad long term experience. Not everyone clicks with each other all the time. C'est la vie!

C’est la vie? I gave the guy over the course of s year about 25000 dollars. That’s not c’est la vie. Sorry. I didn’t just give him 300 for a one time session. We were good friends and he betrayed me. Paid 7000 for his roids last spring!

That's a lot of dough! I hope it was worth it it you, while it lasted ...

Hey Goosh. Diesel is unfortunate in that when he diets down to competition levels his face gets very lean and well "haggard" looking like many bodybuilders get. Not all of them so it is unfortunate. He is right now bigger, very round muscle bellies, lean abs, huge muscles and fresh, full,blond all American looks. A muscle worshipers muscle man of their dreams! Run guys do not walk to get in line for this one!