New DC guy - TenDeep

mikefl81
This topic is 1591 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... He sent me a three fingered selfie so he’s real. ...

The headless nudes don't look to be the same as the private pics that show his face. The belly button is different. He tries to obscure that in some of the photos, but it is noticeably different. Also the contour of the chest and the six-pack are not the same.

It might be the same face (because of the 3-finger selfie), but I don't know if you will get the same 10 deep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The headless nudes don't look to be the same as the private pics that show his face. The belly button is different. He tries to obscure that in some of the photos, but it is noticeably different. Also the contour of the chest and the six-pack are not the same.

It might be the same face (because of the 3-finger selfie), but I don't know if you will get the same 10 deep.

There’s only 1 TenDeep and that is me. Book now ;)

I'm booking and hoping he is the real deal.

I dare to say he is. If he is not, you will report back and he will be unmask. At this point I am quite confident the pictures may be real (of course not 100% confident). What you will have to find out is whether or not his performance is worthy.

I wish it is. Good luck my brave Knight!

OK, I'm clueless :rolleyes: What's a three-fingered selfie?

It is a way (silly in my opinion) to verify someone's pictures that some dinosaurs (I love you guys) here in these forums advocate for.

The assumption behind is that people usually shows one or two fingers when taking a selfie. If they can send you a selfie showing three fingers it would be a prove (the dinosaurs think) that the pictures are real. It is a variation of asking someone to take a selfie showing a sign you previously dictated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...