recommendations on muscular blonds?

wanderwest
This topic is 2366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? He is a total bottom!

It'd be nice if he gave some, or any, indication of that in his ad. He lists "ask me" as his position, his public pics are rather G-rated, and he doesn't mention penetrative sex at all in the description portion. I'd hazard a guess that you're speaking from personal experience, though.

I love blonds too, but I'm a bottom, so this thread has been a bit disappointing for me. Best of luck to the OP in his quest.

It'd be nice if he gave some, or any, indication of that in his ad. He lists "ask me" as his position, his public pics are rather G-rated, and he doesn't mention penetrative sex at all in the description portion. I'd hazard a guess that you're speaking from personal experience, though.

I love blonds too, but I'm a bottom, so this thread has been a bit disappointing for me. Best of luck to the OP in his quest.

I have never met him, but would like to. From comments here and other places, he does indeed bottom. However, it was implied it takes subsequent visits for him to get comfortable with a particular person before he'll bottom.

Alexander Volkov (hotcoolguy) is indeed gorgeous in person but not blond. He's definitely more of a bottom. He's not the most warm and fuzzy guy around either, if conversation or chemistry is something you're seeking.

Ken Blond is indeed handsome as well, but I personally found him very cold.

Go with AaronMasseur. Versatile, engaging, responsive and very masculine....