Ryan Steel

NJmusclelover
This topic is 2211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got together with him last Summer. Physically he is amazing, and yet it was the most boring and unsatisfying 35 minutes I've experienced in a long long time

He does not btm and also does not top, only muscle worship. At least I feel boring :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got together with him last Summer. Physically he is amazing, and yet it was the most boring and unsatisfying 35 minutes I've experienced in a long long time

Based on his profile, and other experiences I’ve had with guys who only allow muscle worship, my session with him late last year might have been boring, too. But within his limits, and for whatever reason — I was slightly lit, he was slightly jet-lagged — it was a SMOKING hot experience.

Based on his profile, and other experiences I’ve had with guys who only allow muscle worship, my session with him late last year might have been boring, too. But within his limits, and for whatever reason — I was slightly lit, he was slightly jet-lagged — it was a SMOKING hot experience.

He’s fun

He does not btm and also does not top, only muscle worship. At least I feel boring :)

Full disclosure: have not met Ryan in person - only very friendly texts.

With most providers, respect and trust go a long way. Trusted, longtime clients usually will receive more consideration from providers than "published" limits in ads.

• 2 weeks later...

Y'all convinced me to reach out while he's in LA and I believe I understand the hype. I may write an official review, but I will say I had great time with him and look forward to spending more time with him in the future. Oh, and please don't PM asking for details. He's very clear in his ad and the reviews about him are clear too. As multiple people have said, trust and respect go a long way and YMMV because as amazing as his body is, he's still a human being.

Y'all convinced me to reach out while he's in LA and I believe I understand the hype. I may write an official review, but I will say I had great time with him and look forward to spending more time with him in the future. Oh, and please don't PM asking for details. He's very clear in his ad and the reviews about him are clear too. As multiple people have said, trust and respect go a long way and YMMV because as amazing as his body is, he's still a human being.

Ryan’s top notch

Ryan’s top notch

Yes, and for me it's far more about his personality than his musculature. Though again, his body is unquestionably in impressive shape and he clearly spends significant time and energy on it. My session with him taught me more about myself. So it was well worth the time and money.

Edited by LivingnLA

• 2 weeks later...