Being lifted by a muscle guy/bodybuilder

lanyc
This topic is 1773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been a lifelong thing. And, for the right amount, it's happened a number of times. Bearhug, cradle, what have you. The pinnacle is being lifted overhead, gorilla press style, if you will (And I think you will.)

That being said... I'm in NYC. Any suggestions for folks who can do this?

Anyone else into this jazz?

(Also into videos of same - some Thunders Arena videos can be amazing.)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a lifelong thing. And, for the right amount, it's happened a number of times. Bearhug, cradle, what have you. The pinnacle is being lifted overhead, gorilla press style, if you will (And I think you will.)

That being said... I'm in NYC. Any suggestions for folks who can do this?

Anyone else into this jazz?

(Also into videos of same - some Thunders Arena videos can be amazing.)

Colton - currently on a short road trip but NYC is his home.....

""I specialize in dominant/alpha muscle worship sessions, wrestling, feats of strength etc. I am incredibly strong and love showing off my power."""

https://rent.men/BigC

And yes, I've been with Colton. He's amazing. So damn strong. Brad I haven't considered. You recommend him...?

I haven't met up with Brad yet but I'm hoping that he's still available when I get into NYC on 1 of my 2018 biz trips into that city.....he simply looks too hot to pass up & looks like a guy who can def make it fun....

here's a link with a short one of his video clips.....

https://shop.thundersarena.com/products/sly-vs-kid-titan-no-holds-barred-77

Yeah... being thrown against a wall seems a bit aggressive. But thrown across the room and land on a bed? Sure! (Are you offering...?)

Yes, lifted two guys. The 160 pound guy was easy and threw him into a bed four feet away.

The other was a 220-lb. guy; I had to squat and then lift him up and then drop him into bed. A little different but work accomplished. Same guy that wanted me to walk on his back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to read Penthouse Forum letters to catch the occasional gay story there. One involved a guy, self-described as a small guy, on a business trip. He was swimming in the hotel pool when another guy in the pool picked him up & tossed him across the pool. They laughed about it, went up to the bigger guy's room for some drinks, and ended up fooling around. The smaller guy asked the bigger guy to pick him up & hold him over his head; he did, then lowered him down & starting sucking his cock.

I still laugh at one line, when the smaller guy dropped his trunks, and the bigger guy said "You're a little guy, but you'll do". Ill-timed at best...

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
What about lifting a guy and then throwing him across the room?

That's much too aggressive...maybe just thrown on the bed?

Yeah... being thrown against a wall seems a bit aggressive. But thrown across the room and land on a bed? Sure! …

I believe picking a guy up and throwing him on the bed was part of the repertoire of Mike Masters. I haven't seen him talked about here lately, but I remember old conversations (or maybe reviews) in which this was mentioned.

Looked to see if he's still around and found his website: http://www.mikemasters.com/