These Dallas guys...

TBearTX
This topic is 1870 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was once at a party where Braxton was hired as the entertainment. He was supposed to dance and flirt while wearing a tiny bikini. He wasn’t very good at it. I left before the bikini came off, assuming it ever did. He’s been around for a while, using different names. I recall a negative review from a few years ago when he was calling himself something else.

I would highly recommend Jarrod Ryan. https://rent.men/JarrodRyan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I have hired Chad White multiple times and been very pleased. He is a true polite southern gentleman. Impeccable hygiene and is pretty flexible with whatever pleases you. He tops and bottoms well. Good luck!

Very glad to hear positive info on Chad. He looks like a NICE Guy and I've been interested in him for a while now.

Guest buffwolverine
Very glad to hear positive info on Chad. He looks like a NICE Guy and I've been interested in him for a while now.

Me too. I may just take the plunge now.

I have hired Chad White multiple times and been very pleased. He is a true polite southern gentleman. Impeccable hygiene and is pretty flexible with whatever pleases you. He tops and bottoms well. Good luck!

I take it you don't come from an Italian family.

Me too. I may just take the plunge now.

I don't really hire anymore. But several months ago I came into a one time windfall and thought of hiring Chad. We had a very nice discussion. I asked him if anyone had ever told him he looked like Ben Affleck. He LOL'ed and said people told him that all the time. We seemed to be having a nice exchange. I then asked if he was ok with overweight clients, and he blocked me without any reply. I was pretty surprised as the conversation had been going quite well up to that point.

But as @azdr0710 always says, "Your mileage may vary."

Gman

I don't really hire anymore. But several months ago I came into a one time windfall and thought of hiring Chad. We had a very nice discussion. I asked him if anyone had ever told him he looked like Ben Affleck. He LOL'ed and said people told him that all the time. We seemed to be having a nice exchange. I then asked if he was ok with overweight clients, and he blocked me without any reply. I was pretty surprised as the conversation had been going quite well up to that point.

But as @azdr0710 always says, "Your mileage may vary."

Gman

Well, that is disappointing to hear he just blocked you instead of answering the question :-(