The Floppy Rooster Returns!

Cock Eyed Optimist
This topic is 1598 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Isn't that the same location they tried to make work last year? Rumor back then was, the neighborhood groups fought the liquor license long and hard, and finally successfully.

I'm not sure if it is in the same place, but here is their new website: (with details and pictures)

www.777complex.com

What they don't say is if it will be with nude dancers or not.

• 2 weeks later...
He also gave me info on new club opening in Atlanta, but I need that info to mature.

The rumor on Atlanta that I heard (perhaps on here) is that Johnson's will open an Atlanta outpost. If that happens, I bet that will bring on the final demise of Swinging Richards.

If FTL can support 3 gay strip clubs ATL should also.

I seriously doubt Atlanta can support three male strip clubs on an on-going basis. We already know that Richard's is on shaky footing. If Johnson's opens there, I predict Richard's will close down. The last two times I was at Richard's early in 2018, it was already a shadow of it's former self. The quality of the dancers had fallen off dramatically. I saw no reason to return since then....and I haven't.

I seriously doubt Atlanta can support three male strip clubs on an on-going basis. We already know that Richard's is on shaky footing. If Johnson's opens there, I predict Richard's will close down. The last two times I was at Richard's early in 2018, it was already a shadow of it's former self. The quality of the dancers had fallen off dramatically. I saw no reason to return since then....and I haven't.

You would be amazed at how competition brings out the best like in Ft Lauderdale.

also normally different type guys.....leBoy is twinks, Boardwalk is muscle Latins, Johnson's is boy-next-door.

• 3 weeks later...
You would be amazed at how competition brings out the best like in Ft Lauderdale.

also normally different type guys.....leBoy is twinks, Boardwalk is muscle Latins, Johnson's is boy-next-door.

I know they made changes, but curious, do you think that Boardwalk is worth the trip, and more importantly, do you think it will survive?

• 1 month later...