Massage and General Advice

MidnightCafe
This topic is 2369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was wondering if there are certain precautions people take when they're with a masseur. For example if you check to make sure their hands are clean or something. I ask because I'm pretty certain I caught molluscum in an area from a masseur since no one else has been in that area for a over year. Maybe it's just a risk you take like anything else and I was just unlucky?

Edited by MidnightCafe

It took some time to figure out what it was. Fortunately it's treatable and will resolve, but It's certainly annoying.

Other than trying to pay more attention to the physical condition of the other person and ensuring protection and regular screening, I'm guessing there's only so much one can do? Anyone had similar experiences and had additional advice on what they do to ensure a safe and fun time?

Edited by MidnightCafe

I started bringing my own warm coconut oil to massages. Coconut oil is a natural antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial. But you have to get the solid coconut oil and warm it and not the newer liquid version (the liquid version is devoid of most antimicrobial properties)

http://www.shanti.com.au/body/coconut_oil.htm

I started using that after someone here recommended applying it to the head of your cock to increase sensitivity. Kinda embarrassing to find out that my dog absolutely LOVES it; when she hears the jar open her ears perk up and she runs over to me. I try to restrain her to just licking it off my hands. Some lines shouldn't be crossed.