Recommendations for Orlando

Trick
This topic is 2257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I ask how you knew that?

His reviews used to post his actual birthdate March 1976... which I verified with government issued ID. Alec has always advertised his actual age, so I'm not sure if this is intential age shaving or an inadvertent error in updating his ad. Last time I saw him 3 years ago, he was still in great shape. Attempted to meet him again summer of 2016 and he stood me up....so I can no longer recommend him.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I would also put in a good report regarding Alec Martinez. Met him on more than one occasion, though it was last year. Special guy who is considerate, accommodating, and warm in all the right ways. ;) Would definitely repeat if the opportunity presents itself. I don’t get the impression he travels much, but I could be wrong. Come to think of it, a trip back to Orlando is most definitely in order!

Met Dillon Anderson when he was in Atlanta. I recommend him.

I met Dillon in Orlando early 2017. Just an ok experience so I can't give him a high recommendation but considering the lack of good alternatives I'll give him a tepid recommendation. I haven't had the best luck with many guys in Orlando over the last couple years and for those that I did have a good experience with are no longer in the biz.

I met Dillon in Orlando early 2017. Just an ok experience so I can't give him a high recommendation but considering the lack of good alternatives I'll give him a tepid recommendation. I haven't had the best luck with many guys in Orlando over the last couple years and for those that I did have a good experience with are no longer in the biz.

Yeah I agree. While I recommend him no one should expect him to be out of this world. He had great communication via text, we met handled business and moved on. It was pleasant enough. His only fans page has decent content too

• 1 month later...