411 on Alejandro Velez in LA

Jack Moi
This topic is 1810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know for a fact that his rate is $500 an hours his ad doesn't specify. It simply says "Rate ($500) not sleep over, no host". I just might text the kid to find out.

I was wondering the same thing. Appears his english isn't great. If you find out can u let us know. I would pay that rate for an evening. Just not 1 hour.

Ok guys here is what I wrote in my text:

"Am interested in getting together for lunch or dinner and then a couple of hours of play time. Are you interested and if so what would your fee be for such an arrangement. Thanks"

Here is what he responded in his text:

"Yea sure absolutely"

"Let me know where"

"500$"

"Or let’s talk?"

Appears to me that $500 is NOT his hourly rate. I’m about to leave town for a week in Puerto Vallarta. But will definitely set up something with him upon my return. Guys send him a text or give a call. Look good to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I guess I did. My bad. Just wanted to point out his location. He lives in a very high rent/own district of Beverly Hills.

I’ve been texting with him (contact via a different venue than RM). His communication skills aren’t the best...and regarding high rent...first he quoted the same high RM rate....then later stated “I’m yours if you put up first and last month’s rent on a new place for me...” :rolleyes: Um, no

Also has dodged multiple attempts to confirm a meeting date..even before the rate negotiations began

I’ve been texting with him (contact via a different venue than RM). His communication skills aren’t the best...and regarding high rent...first he quoted the same high RM rate....then later stated “I’m yours if you put up first and last month’s rent on a new place for me...” :rolleyes: Um, no

Also has dodged multiple attempts to confirm a meeting date..even before the rate negotiations began

Tried to meet with him when he was in Miami....he's DEFINITELY looking for a sugar daddy to support him!

yinz should tell him about the thread on Seeking arrangements.

• 5 months later...