The one that got away

dfw2sfo
This topic is 1232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David in DC (Kensington, MD). He only did longer 2-3 hour sessions. It was expensive, but it was a journey. A candle-lit stairwell led the way to the basement where he performed his sessions. A couple of chairs and some wine...for the getting-to-know-you/intake process. A bed setup for some cuddling and a table for the therapeutic. It was a nice combination of intimacy and massage all rolled-up into one truly memorable session. The last couple of times I saw him, he seemed to be troubled...and then just disappeared about 5+ years ago with no responses to email and texts.

David in DC (Kensington, MD). He only did longer 2-3 hour sessions. It was expensive, but it was a journey. A candle-lit stairwell led the way to the basement where he performed his sessions. A couple of chairs and some wine...for the getting-to-know-you/intake process. A bed setup for some cuddling and a table for the therapeutic. It was a nice combination of intimacy and massage all rolled-up into one truly memorable session. The last couple of times I saw him, he seemed to be troubled...and then just disappeared about 5+ years ago with no responses to email and texts.

Yes. I wondered about him too. Very classy set up and a very unique session.

Hope he is ok

Tom AKA Hank Eddelman of He photography. There is no longer a site for his photography and many searches on the internet and inquiries on this forum have yielded no results. I fondly remember Jack the "Hung"Garian from his time in LA.

Angel in Van Nuys though towards the end he was doing his massages in the pitch dark which was weird but the first few massages were outstanding.

Vin who use to start his massage with giving you a warm bath.

One of my first really interactive massages was a slim swede named Nils if I remember correctly. He lived in an apartment on Hollywood Blvd that apparently Hitchcock lived in at some point. These were all great guys that have disappeared I hope that they are all healthy and happy and are getting as much pleasure as they provided me.

One of my most memorable happened at an apartment in Queens. Seemed like one guy ran a spa service out of his home. A few Asian guys all provided service and you would go to a room with a bed or table. The reason it was memorable was because as soon as I got in the room, my masseur undressed me entirely. From removing my shoes and pants until I was naked. He was on his knees to remove my underwear which already left me hard. Something about that scene really set the tone.

He went on to provide an amazing massage that ended with him putting a condom on me and riding me. It was maybe the one time where I felt that I was truly being treated like a king.

Don’t know how to find that place or that guy again but it was memorable.

Nice thread to bring back memories. I used a masseur named Tony for a long time. A super nice Chinese guy with excellent massage skills. The session always turned very interactive. His English wasn’t great but there was not much need for talking. He had a day job in a travel agency so sessions were always at night. I assume he went back to China. He is my gold standard for masseurs.

In Dallas, I saw a massage therapist named Phil several times. He was about 6-5, 220, nicely hairy, hung, and very interactive. Not sure he was licensed -- maybe he went to massage school but never got the license? Can't remember. Anyway, he had a day job, so massaging was extra money for him. He quit replying to texts requesting an appointment.

Anyone remember Gabriel from NYC? Gorgeous Brazilian. Was on Massagem4m for a long time. Worked out of Chelsea till sometime in mid-late '13 then HK until he disappeared sometime in '15 or '16. He was my first erotic massage. At the time I thought the greatest thing since sliced bread. Knowing what I know now I'd say average massage skills and not very interactive, but a great choice for a first timer. Still get a chub picturing his naked body in my minds eye. ;) Rates were reasonable too from what I remember. I'd probably try again if he ever resurfaces.

Leo. From Ipanema. Would advertise on Adam4Adam. These were the best massages ever.

I’d show up and he’d open the door in his underwear. Would undress me and had me lay on a table. Would work me up and down while grazing his cock on my open palms. I never knew when he’d remove his underwear but the minute I’d feel he thick meat touch me, I’d start leaking.

Once the massage was done, he’d pull me off the table and start fucking me. It was so erotic and hot.

There was one time, he had me on a wicker chair and he went at it. It was so hard and aggressive. When I got off of the chair, my knees were all scraped up from the wicker. The pain and burning in the shower for days after always got me hard.

Haven’t seen him in years. He kind of vanished.

There was a young all-man masseur in Dallas at least 15 years ago. He advertised a "fantasy cowboy massage" and came to the door in boots and hat and tight wranglers. He put in a dip while he massaged (or after) and was incredible.

I think he was back in the AOL days. Fuck, I still remember that stud.

• 2 months later...

Jag/Jack in SF. He was an incredibly hot thai guy, who did excellent legit Thai massage out of his home. Always a bit of a flirt and created a lot of sexual tension (at least on my part). Thai massage by its nature, involves a lot of intimate body contact. He would always go a bit further than I'd experience with others - very close face to face during some compressions, frequent bumping and grazing my cock, which was always rock hard from beginning to end.

He was a very good practitioner. I always felt great after my sessions with him. The sexual tension and his physical beauty were just extras.

Sadly, he too stopped advertising and returning my text messages after having been a regular for a couple years. I hope he's well.

• 11 months later...
Guest dlbiguy97
One of my firsts in Dallas...guy named Dann. Muscle man that did tri-athlons,cyclist, etc. Great massage, interactive, used to advertise in Dallas Voice, was from Wisconsin but it's been 10 years or more and don't know what happened to him

Is this the Dann that you’re referring to? He just popped back up in Dallas and I’ve been thinking about going in to see him.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/37362/