Fresh Off The Boat

Avalon
This topic is 2378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In the recent episode the youngest brother is writing his will. He wants his oldest brother to be the executor. So he goes to him to ask him. He starts out by saying that he has something important to ask him. But before he can finish the oldest brother says "Do it in the shower". ;-)))

The middle brother ate some casserole despite worrying that it might go to his hips. I wonder if he'll be gay -:)))

Edited by Avalon

In the recent episode the youngest brother is writing his will. He wants his oldest brother to be the executor. So he goes to him to ask him. He starts out by saying that he has something important to ask him. But before he can finish the oldest brother says "Do it in the shower". ;-)))

The middle brother ate some casserole despite worrying that it might go to his hips. I wonder if he'll be gay -:)))

I loved the "do it in the shower" reply too! It was unexpected and very, very funny. What really made me laugh out loud, though, was that it's exactly the advice my older brother gave to me years ago.

Well the middle brother as well as the youngest brother BOTH seem a bit "fey" to me.... They are MUCH gayer than I was at THAT age, and I'm a FLAMER now.....:p

• 3 weeks later...
I dont think he's foresaking it. I think he's enhancing and broadening it. It's just all in the perspective.

I can understand that. I'm 6th generation American of English heritage. I like Shakespeare but that doesn't mean that I can't like Homer, Virgil, Ovid, Dante.