411 on Ryanpui in NYC from Hawaii

dutchal

• 4 months later...

Thanks EVdude. I'm hoping someone has tried him and can vouch. His four ads on craigslist are only hours apart but keep listing different hotels either in Chelsea or LIC... so either he's moving around a lot or seeing where he can be most successful with getting clients.

• 2 months later...

Tried it for obvious reasons, low rate, glowing review from 'dutchal', and I enjoy island spa treatment, which he boasts in his profile. I don't like to speak negatively, because I feel what doesn't work for one may be great for another, but I think some items of clarity should be mentioned.

- He claims to have worked at a Hawaiian Spa Resort for years....I could not tell. I was offered a shower which was my favorite part of the entire session. I was alone. Clearly NO skill or technique. (Ex. How do you massage my foot and lower back at the same time?)

- His profile age is 34 and his photos reflect the same. He was easily 54...possibly pushing 60. This should be highly considered when planning to book this 'pro'.

-Halfway through the rubdown his focus became entirely on uncovered 'pin the donkey', which I playfully avoided until my time was up.

Yes the rate is lower than market, but in this case you are not getting a bargain or a pleasant suprise. You are getting the evidence for that discount if you proceed. D

Hope this adds some perspective. Always appreciate the feedback here as it has been a valuable reference in my decision making.

Edited by TantricMD

• 11 months later...

Thanks for your input. I emailed him, and he replied in broken English, nothing like the writing in his ad. However, I really don't see anything wrong if a masseur who isn't proficient in English gets someone to write his ad -- as long as he's honest. (Like not fibbing about his age!)

I might give him a try, anyway. Your caveats are appreciated, however.

BTW, can I assume that "pin the donkey" has something to do with the client's genitals?

• 2 months later...
Thanks for your input. I emailed him, and he replied in broken English, nothing like the writing in his ad. However, I really don't see anything wrong if a masseur who isn't proficient in English gets someone to write his ad -- as long as he's honest. (Like not fibbing about his age!)

I might give him a try, anyway. Your caveats are appreciated, however.

BTW, can I assume that "pin the donkey" has something to do with the client's genitals?

Did you meet him eventually? Or anybody else apart from @TantricMD?....

I had said that I might try Ryan, and never posted about him again. I've seen him here three times. (He never referred to 'pin the donkey,' but I assure you that his massage is NOT strictly therapeutic. He's a nice guy, very talkative (a bit too much at times), and does not give a massage that you would expect from an LMT. As far as I'm concerned, that's a plus. He looks exactly like his pictures, does not speak in the 'broken English' I mentioned before, and is certainly more than 34, but I don't care. (If you consider that dishonest, well, that's your concern, but not mine.)

Since I've seen him three times, I obviously like what he does. As always, YMMV.

I had said that I might try Ryan, and never posted about him again. I've seen him here three times. (He never referred to 'pin the donkey,' but I assure you that his massage is NOT strictly therapeutic. He's a nice guy, very talkative (a bit too much at times), and does not give a massage that you would expect from an LMT. As far as I'm concerned, that's a plus. He looks exactly like his pictures, does not speak in the 'broken English' I mentioned before, and is certainly more than 34, but I don't care. (If you consider that dishonest, well, that's your concern, but not mine.)

Since I've seen him three times, I obviously like what he does. As always, YMMV.

• 1 year later...

I was surprised to see Ryan discussed again  in The Spa.  I  have continued to see him (I still don't know what 'in the donkey' means), and I assure you, the experience is much, much more than therapeutic!    We hit it off, but I can easily see, as I said before, YMMV.    I have a friend (who posts here occasionally) who has recommended some real duds to me, some so-so masseurs, and some really good masseurs who I continue to see.   Ryan ;lives in The Bronx, and travels often to Atlantic City, where he coaches a wrestling team.  He's usually available when I email him, and usually replies promptly.

• 1 year later...
On 9/7/2022 at 2:23 AM, James P. said:

Ive been sering Ryan for four years and have been quite satisfied. He does not look older then his listed age and certainly speaks good English. 

You came here,
in your first post,
to revive a year old thread,
and defend a provider with a dubious reputation in the forum?

The elders certainly don’t need the warning but maybe the children still do…..

Welcome to the Forums Ryanpui!

Edited by nycman

• 3 months later...