Jas Morgan

Geek4muscle
This topic is 814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

There was a previous thread that came to no conclusions but was skeptical:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/too-good-to-be-true.128439/#post-1361560

However, I did some sleuthing earlier this week (because, let's face it, that is a great picture) and I think the ad may be legit. I managed to reverse image search my way to a very similar picture of the same guy wearing the same wristbands and a different harness, in a labelled promotional shot for a leather company. The leather company is based in New York, but shows at IML, and this particular image has a somewhat verbose filename that suggests an oblique IML connection. Altogether it potentially fits a number of elements in the description (modeling work, experience with BDSM, and Cleveland being relatively close to Chicago).

Anyway, I think he's worth further investigation -- perhaps someone else will have better luck getting in touch than dixietony did.

I wrote JasMorgan on rentmen.eu. He sent a note saying he's been online here and seen the posts about him. He'll gladly sent photos, but he's a bit a feared of flakes around here.

He offered to sent a verification photo of any pose I'd like. He did send a few photos that show a mind behind the face.

He only shows the one photo for discretion.

Gentlemen, I do believe this fellow us legit. When I have some spare time I'll go to Cleveland and find out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I wrote JasMorgan on rentmen.eu. He sent a note saying he's been online here and seen the posts about him. He'll gladly sent photos, but he's a bit a feared of flakes around here.

He offered to sent a verification photo of any pose I'd like. He did send a few photos that show a mind behind the face.

He only shows the one photo for discretion.

Gentlemen, I do believe this fellow us legit. When I have some spare time I'll go to Cleveland and find out.

OK. From this tip, I went to the Rubio Leather facebook page and found a bunch of this guy's photos. Albeit these photos are from 2015, they do look great. Hope these pics will inspire someone close by Cleveland to take the plunge for the team and find out of this model is indeed behind the ad and if he still looks great like this. Cum timore in vita liber numquam eris!

25758212c81c8363354c88714d8548d9a54891f5.jpg

257582146c289ace1eaed83e3a86fcb5976fa4ef.jpg

2575821040f15bf7c40e44e75bdb1da605f26ccb.jpg

25758208ba1926184530049667e56d814a8aecf0.jpg

25758206202af4aa6ea2e0f3a344d79b8778b3bd.jpg

257582043358b5d24d371db320fdc32c9948ec11.jpg

25758201e46efdacc1ee21fa13c1b3b278b5b65f.jpg

• 2 months later...

I am thrilled to say that I met Jas Morgan a few days ago, and look forward to seeing him again.

Please PM if you have any specific questions. To answer a few questions from this thread (and the other thread):

- He is real

- Pics are accurate (if anything, his physique is better in person)

- Tattoo is his own translation into Latin, not Horace

- I recommend communicating as far in advance as possible, as he has other obligations. Persistence, patience, and recognition that the provider has a life, too, are recommended.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Bumping this thread

Has anyone hired him for BDSM play as a dom?

He reminds me a lot of a young connor maguire who is one of my favorite BDSM stars on kink and his profile came up when I ran the keyword bdsm.

I decided I wasnt out anything asking him if he would dom for a bdsm scene and he replied saying he prefers to top for BDSM scenes but is only a bottom for anal and I'm not into anal really.

Looks like he could put me in some seirous pain with those muscles lol.

He is pure bottom!

I sent him a message asking if he would consider topping in a bdsm scene since he is into leather and mentions he has a strong bdsm fetish and he said he prefers to top in a bdsm scene but sexually is only a bottom. If that guy was a top he'd be having clients lining out the door with a body like that if he is 8.5 inches.