New Yorks Gay Male Strip Club

Buff Daddy
This topic is 2357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Buffdaddys New Yorks Gay Male Strip Club is now open every Sunday and Wednesdays. All Nude Male Strippers in a Montreal Style Show. Lap dances, and private Champagne rooms are available. We are located in the Heart of Long Island 35 miles east of Manhattan.

Sundays we are open from 7pm-12. $25 cover

Wednesdays we open in the afternoon @ 4:15 to Midnight, $20 cover

New Dancers arriving every week.

We do not sell, serve,or BYOB @ Buffdaddys NY State Law. We do have a beverage bar

We will be doing different promotions throughout the months. Make sure your on our email list Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Sunday October 29th is our Halloween Party. The dancer with the best leather Halloween costume will get a 250 dollar best costume prize.

Buffdaddys @ World II

Sunday,Wednesdays

92 Kean St West Babylon NY

Pizza,Baseball,Boyzz night @ Buffdaddys New Yorks Gay Male Strip Club. Wednesday October 18th

Free Pizza and Coffee @ our buffet table. Both Baseball playoff games will be on TV

New Fashion Model Stud WOLF will make his first ever Male Strip Club debut. I'm not allowed to show his full face since he is under contract. Reduced admission tonight

New dancer Jay, Shadow, Santana, Alex, Marcello, Wolf are some of the dancers for tonight. Free passes given out for our Gentlemans Club in Manhattan for October

Early start time is 4:15

Come get your lap dance on!!

• 4 weeks later...

Pizza, Football,Boyz @ Buffdaddys tonight. We moved our show to Thursday nights. Looking for Hot Naked Dancers? Then come on down to Buffdaddys @ World II.

New dancers tonight from Strong Island Edwin and Vybez. They all return MADISON, GIOVANNI, THOR. Stage show, lap dances, private rooms

SUNDAYS 7PM-12 MIDNIGHT

THURSDAYS 6PM-12 MIDNIGHT

Email Buffdaddy @ BUFFBOYZZENTERTAINMENT@GMAIL.COM

• 2 weeks later...

Hay Peeps we have a Thanksgiving Eve Show @ Buffdaddys on Long Island Wednesday night. Doors will open around 8pm and will go until 1am-2am. This will be a closed door event. You must be on my email list to get in. Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Big Muscle Gavin from Philly headlines. Plus we will have new dancers from NJ, and all your favorite guys. Some of the guys booked for Wednesday night

Gavin-Muscle from Philly

Jaxx- New Muscle NOT SEEN ANYWHERE BEFORE- from NJ

AJ- New Brooklyn Twink

Jason DeAngelo- Long Island Stud

Sexy Mike-NJ Stud

Marcello

Italo

Adriel

Little Bird from Long Island told me Madision and Company may stop in!

BUFFDADDYS OF LONG ISLAND NEW YORKS GAY MALE STRIP CLUB

SUNDAYS 7PM-12 MIDNIGHT

POP-UP EVENTS

If you want to see pics of the guys email me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Hay Peeps we have a Thanksgiving Eve Show @ Buffdaddys on Long Island Wednesday night. Doors will open around 8pm and will go until 1am-2am. This will be a closed door event. You must be on my email list to get in. Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Big Muscle Gavin from Philly headlines. Plus we will have new dancers from NJ, and all your favorite guys. Some of the guys booked for Wednesday night

Gavin-Muscle from Philly

Jaxx- New Muscle NOT SEEN ANYWHERE BEFORE- from NJ

AJ- New Brooklyn Twink

Jason DeAngelo- Long Island Stud

Sexy Mike-NJ Stud

Marcello

Italo

Adriel

Little Bird from Long Island told me Madision and Company may stop in!

BUFFDADDYS OF LONG ISLAND NEW YORKS GAY MALE STRIP CLUB

SUNDAYS 7PM-12 MIDNIGHT

POP-UP EVENTS

If you want to see pics of the guys email me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Any web link?

Its Kick Off to the Holidays start this Thursday night @ Buffdaddys. Santa Claus is bringing to us a new batch of HOT STUDS not seen anywhere before. I sent out a newsletter with pics of some of the new guys. Make sure your on my email list to get the latest info on Buffdaddy and the Boyz.

Dino LA Fitness Trainer Headlines this Thursday, along with Hunter another LA Fitness Trainer. We are going to open the club @ 5pm Thursday.

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT WE HIT THE ROAD FOR OUR MONTHLY GENTLEMANS CLUB IN MANHATTAN

Its that time again for our monthly soiree of naked boyz @ The Penthouse. This is a Manhattan M4M Party.

Friday night December 1st 9pm-Closing

$40 per person (includes sodas,waters)

Naked Dancers all available for lap dances

RSVP event

Full line up of guys in Fridays email

Dino will Headline with others.