What does "Open Minded" mean in masseur ads?

hougalwizard
This topic is 2412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been tempted to contact this BP masseur, though I worry about using BP for several reasons, including safety and entrapment. But with the demise of RB and the sanitization of RM, there are fewer and fewer sources for M4M contacts.

http://houston.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/guynice-touch-here/48169292

Anyway, his ad contains the phrase "open minded." In the context of M4M ads (especially nowadays) does the term have a commonly accepted "Urban Meaning"? All I can think of is that it means the provider is str8 but accepts gay and bi male clients, and doesn't discriminate on the basis of age, race, weight etc.

I can't find the ad, but I'd say that EVdude has it exactly right. Maybe not fucking, but "open minded" definitely means that there will be a lot more than a massage. This can range from oil rubs to showering together to rimming to oral (mutual or otherwise), and......use your imagination!

Also, as is often said here, a lot depends on the chemistry between the masseur and the client. I've had masseurs ask me not to describe some things in my on line review, not because the site was prudish (well, they ALL are not a bunch of Mrs Grundys), but because he didn't want clients asking him for certain services. And I'm sure that he provided certain services to other clients, but not to me.

Sadly, there is no way to know for sure what any specific masseur means by the photos or words in his ad. I have had some very pleasurable experiences with men who had provocative photos and included suggestive language in their ads, but I have also had extremely disappointing experiences with men whose ads led me to believe their erotic massage services would be highly erotic when they turned out to perform strictly therapeutic but poor massages. Now, some of this may be due to personal chemistry but I don't think you can cite chemistry as the reason why a masseur would have naked photos in his ad and then not even take his shirt off.

Caveat emptor. Ask in advance to see if the masseur is offering the kind of service you are seeking, particularly if his rate is high and he has no verifiable reviews.

Anyway, his ad contains the phrase "open minded." In the context of M4M ads (especially nowadays) does the term have a commonly accepted "Urban Meaning"? All I can think of is that it means the provider is str8 but accepts gay and bi male clients, and doesn't discriminate on the basis of age, race, weight etc.

It means "ask me"

Archived