411 on Cade Maddox

Trick
This topic is 732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Bumping this for more recent encounters and feedback on Mr. Maddox in his recent travels?

He's seems great but traditionally just not my "type" but am completely intrigued (read think i could be seduced by him hahaha) so looking for as much info and feedback as possible before deciding.

I saw him and it was great across I was wasn't alone I had someone also with me for a threesome. You want details just pm me

The link in the OP no longer works. Here's a workable link.

https://rentmen.eu/Cade_Maddox

~Boomer~

I'm curious though. In picture #3, where Cade is dressed up in a suit and bow tie, it appears he's about to put a cigarette in his mouth. Additionally, in his "What I am into" listing, he has written "smoking." Has anyone who hired him detected any smoking taste/smell?

TruHart1 :cool:

I'm curious though. In picture #3, where Cade is dressed up in a suit and bow tie, it appears he's about to put a cigarette in his mouth. Additionally, in his "What I am into" listing, he has written "smoking." Has anyone who hired him detected any smoking taste/smell?

TruHart1 :cool:

Yes he does smoke but I didn't taste smoke when I kiss him at all he very professional. Just mouth wash pretty clean.

It is weird tho. He says he is a top but does not list "anal" in his "Into" section, just oral.

This little RM ambiguity has always puzzled me. Do these things indicate giving or receiving (or both). Most of the 130’ish RM guys in Atlanta indicate they are “into” rimming but of the subset I’ve met I know perhaps one or two who are into giving.

Sleepyboy has the liberty of being much more overt and distinguishes between the two roles for most things and even offers additional flexibility in some cases (for example, “Kissing: Depends on the person”. )

Maybe some are self evident like “groups” or “socks”. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did see him on BigC's Just4.Fans where Cade Maddox fucked BigC and fucked him really well and hard with a really big hard cock. He also sucked BigC so that BigC seemed satisfied. BigC has a very nice body but man oh man Cade Maddox has an unbelievable body. I don't think you would get to fuck his beautiful butt but If you can get your tongue near his hole do that. I think he would let you do it. If I could get the same play for a certain amount of bucks I would hope to get it. You should definitely address the wearing of a condom if that is important to you.

Edited by TruthBTold

• 2 months later...