Tom Cruise: his butt is real, and it is spectacular.

edjames
This topic is 2442 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

tom-cruise-fake-butt.jpg?itok=vR_s7eoj&timestamp=1506545878

Is Tom Cruise padding his butt? That's what all of us wanted to know after writer Alan Hanson first posited his theory that the action star had strapped on a fraudulent posterior in the 2008 film Valkyrie.

The evidence (screenshot below) was compelling, and for days, the debate raged on and on, with thousands of people retweeting the conspiracy theory. Now, we finally have an answer from none other than Tom Cruisehimself:

In an interview with ScreenRant about his new film, American Made, the actor claimed that he had no idea that a conspiracy theory about his butt had overtaken the internet for a few hours. (Yeah, sure you didn't, Tom.) He then proceeded to set the record straight: "There was no prosthetic in Valkyrie. No."

Do you believe him? Decide for yourself:

hello, please, i present the theory that for one single shot in Valkyrie (2008), at 5:12, tom cruise wears a fake butt. observe:

DHtWjbqUQAAIuZX.jpg

The guy is seriously worked out. He's known for doing many of his own stunts. I saw him recently in the Mummy. It's an absolutely dreadful movie, but I think he did a nude scene or maybe he was just shirtless. The film was so bad I had trouble staying awake. His body is older, it is showing its age, but the guy is seriously fit. I'm sure his ass is super fine. No padding necessary. He's always had a great ass.

That video clip looked AWFUL. It looks like a woman's ass, and NOT in a good way.

That's a double.

Yes it’s awful as is just about everything about Tom Cruise, in my opinion.

I think that’s a prosthetic frankly. And yes, most likely a body double. TC likes to claim he does all his own stunts but friends of mine who’ve worked on films with him say he’s actually a big wuss; a primadona who barely gets his hands dirty.

I've always found his build peculiar-beefy legs and butt, sunken chest and narrow shoulders. Wonderfully handsome, but definitely not somebody who should be doing a lot of bare-chested scenes.

Thinking about Top Gun, I don't remember his chest being particularly sunken. I rather liked the volleyball scene.

Gman

Archived