BALD is Beautiful

jjkrkwood

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I like those guy, but I'm waiting for the sign they want me to eat their ass too ! o_O

Oh you know the routine. Get them into the BJ rhythm and ask them to open their legs wider, ostensibly to eat their balls. Once your tongue makes its way slowly but surely further into the nether regions returning to the dick occasionally to reassure them that they are still a man. Then eventually your tongue reaches the hole and works its magic. They find they like it and realize that no one will know. It is only a matter of time before you ask them to turn around, place their hand on the counter and bend over. There is the real prize and you go for it. Nothing nicer than hearing that first man groan when your tongue finds its mark.

Edited by TruthBTold

Oh you know the routine. Get them into the BJ rhythm and ask them to open their legs wider, ostensibly to eat their balls. Once their your tongue makes its way slowly but surely further across returning to the dick occasionally to reassure them that they are still a man. Then eventually your tongue reaches the hole and works its magic. They find they like it and realize that know one will know. It is only a matter of time before you ask them to turn around, place their hand on the counter and bend over. There is the real prize and you go for it. Nothing nicer then hearing that first man groan when your tongue finds its mark.

Oooooh I love romance novels...... Is Fabio on the cover ? :p

I don't want to be cured. :p And if I need support I just need to go to the Beef In Back and Ass Revolution threads and write to anyone there. :) I mean we found each other.

I didnt mean to STOP. LOL, I meant to share techniques and tricks, AND stories.... :eek:

DOES MR SAGAT COUNT ???

SagatRotator.jpghttp://www.vipado.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/sagat-grife-de-moda-t-shirts-underwear.jpgSagat-documentary.jpeghttp://queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com/wp/docs/2014/03/1044758_696352137071687_465941070_n.jpg

I've been following this hottie for years and still have the super-hots for him. [...would love to taste those fingers after him; ...oh so friggin' hot and sexy!]

I didnt mean to STOP. LOL, I meant to share techniques and tricks, AND stories.... :eek:

Sure, one thing to find out are vids that show exemplary rimming techniques. There are so few that demonstrate guys really going at it. I shudder to think that so few really get in there such that the bottom is begging to get fucked.