BALD is Beautiful

jjkrkwood

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, on both counts... Tim Kruger has always been at the top of my list... Thanks @Moondance.

Kruger certainly is very attractive & has an IMPRESSIVE, HUGE & uncut pole & knows how to plow. And he puts out a HOT product, not only of him screwing but of other guys doing the deed. Happily, often he brings us tops who are in the Monstercockland Club! Another plus for his output, with much of it filmed in Germany or in other European locales, is that his talent mostly consists of uncut men.

On a more personal note, a past fave American provider of mine took Tim's pole & told me that it really hurt when Tim did it. This guy has taken other HUGE poles in private & on film so it's not for a lack of being able to take major meat but rather something in how he matched up poorly in terms of Tim's technique that day.

Kruger certainly is very attractive & has an IMPRESSIVE, HUGE & uncut pole & knows how to plow. And he puts out a HOT product, not only of him screwing but of other guys doing the deed. Happily, often he brings us tops who are in the Monstercockland Club! Another plus for his output, with much of it filmed in Germany or in other European locales, is that his talent mostly consists of uncut men.

On a more personal note, a past fave American provider of mine took Tim's pole & told me that it really hurt when Tim did it. This guy has taken other HUGE poles in private & on film so it's not for a lack of being able to take major meat but rather something in how he matched up poorly in terms of Tim's technique that day.

Thanks for the feedback @steed8, I definitely agree with you that technique is the major factor in accommodating such large poles... I may just relegate myself to my oral skills if I would ever be with someone like Tim... One can only hope... Cheers!

Ken Moody posed for Robert Mapplethorpe over a three-year period in the 1980s. Out of their collaboration came some of Mapplethorpe's most iconic images. Moody passed away earlier this year.

tumblr_o2o7aaLusF1sgafoqo1_1280.jpg

large_97.103.3_mapplethorpe_imageprimacy_compressed.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ovl7LfAeEA0/UggEI4NsbfI/AAAAAAABBiA/3w5xGj6QHL8/s1600/Robert+Mapplethorpe+Ken+Moody.jpg

http://2016.miamifilmfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2016/01/mapplethorpe-572-1024x1021.jpg