Star Trek: Discovery

Avalon
This topic is 2273 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Last night was the season finale. Can someone tell me what happened to the Terran Emperor? I've forgotten.

She's now the acting captain of the Discovery.

On a side note,, I'm pissed that they've now shortened the seasons to what. 10 episodes? I miss the days when you could expect at least 25 episodes per season. Plus, you didn't have to pay for anything just to watch the only show worth watching. Well to me anyways. I blame shows like the GOT.

She's now the acting captain of the Discovery.

On a side note,, I'm pissed that they've now shortened the seasons to what. 10 episodes? I miss the days when you could expect at least 25 episodes per season. Plus, you didn't have to pay for anything just to watch the only show worth watching. Well to me anyways. I blame shows like the GOT.

Thank-you! I had thought that Saru had become the new Captain at the end of the show.

How stupid is the Federation? They could have destroyed the Klingon home world but didn't!

On ST:TNG when they had Hugh the Borg youth they could have infected him with a virus that would have destroyed the Borg Collective but decided not to!