Matthew Camp

LoveNDino
This topic is 1091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that it looks like a bottle of poppers.

Frankly, thought, from the description it sounds like I'd hate it. I have bought cologne strictly on the basis of the model they were using in the ads; I forget what it was, but it was horrible. It reminded me of old lady hairspray. I think I gave it away to a guy I hired who liked it. Wish I could remember the name, it was a lovely hairy-chested model in the ads.

I love that it looks like a bottle of poppers.

Frankly, thought, from the description it sounds like I'd hate it. I have bought cologne strictly on the basis of the model they were using in the ads; I forget what it was, but it was horrible. It reminded me of old lady hairspray. I think I gave it away to a guy I hired who liked it. Wish I could remember the name, it was a lovely hairy-chested model in the ads.

I have stopped myself from buying a cologne because it's named after a celebrity...

You have an email to compose and send, right?;)