Hush Manhattan

N13

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, tuxedomasc said:

Does anyone have any 411 on Louis? Thinking about booking a massage with him. 

I love Louis. He’s a sweet, interesting person, and gives a great massage without his shirt on—what a pretty body🥰—but I’m always a little frustrated by the lack of interactivity. My general goal is not sex or even a happy ending, but I moved to private massage for a less passive experience.

7 hours ago, nycman said:

In my experience, the guys at Hush are super professional. I wouldn’t go there expecting a HE. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, but the odds of it happening are very low. Especially on your first visit.

YMMV.

Definitely YMMV because my first visits with Shawn, Louis, Jay, Fabio, and Marc were some of the most erotic experiences I’ve ever had.

On 12/22/2022 at 9:00 PM, Massageislife said:

I love Louis. He’s a sweet, interesting person, and gives a great massage without his shirt on—what a pretty body🥰—but I’m always a little frustrated by the lack of interactivity. My general goal is not sex or even a happy ending, but I moved to private massage for a less passive experience.

He definitely interacts, maybe it was an off day? 

32 minutes ago, Massageislife said:

That is not my experience with Louis, and I read well

Clearly you don’t or you would’ve known from the first session that he wouldn’t be too interactive with YOU.

You can’t say your goal isn’t sex or a happy ending but then come on here to complain about his lack of interaction. If the eroticism wasn’t your goal, his lack of interaction wouldn’t even matter.

Make it make sense.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 hours ago, RBENJI said:

Clearly you don’t or you would’ve known from the first session that he wouldn’t be too interactive with YOU.

You can’t say your goal isn’t sex or a happy ending but then come on here to complain about his lack of interaction. If the eroticism wasn’t your goal, his lack of interaction wouldn’t even matter.

Make it make sense.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

There’s no need for that. Let’s be kind here. I like Louis a lot and enjoyed our time together. He wasn’t responsive to my small hints for a more erotic experience, and that’s fine. I respect his boundaries.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...