Smokin' Hunks

NowOrNever
This topic is 2011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't touched a cigarette in 10 years, after an almost 2 pack a day habit for 30 years. If the doctor told me I had xyz, and only so much time to live, I'd stop on the way home and buy a carton of Marlboro Lights, and a Bic lighter (hated the Scriptos).

As unhealthy as the habit may be, I have always had a major smoking fetish. The best sex I have ever had has always been with smokers and/or poppers users, strangely enough. That must have something, or everything, to do with why I find smokers so hot.

Edited by NowOrNever

There is something oddly sexy about it, although I can't be around it personally - it smells SO bad. But the cigarette/cigar does look nice upon the lips... makes these guys look more masculine and aggressive, which is always a plus (for me). It's sexy!

Any hunky guy who loves slipping things between his lips is okay in my book, LOL.

It does interest me, it sort of fascinates me actually, as I wish I had more tolerance for the smell-although it would probably mean I would spend more money on hiring, so all in all i have to be grateful. And its not a judgmental thing, I have tolerance for many vices, its purely a chemical reaction to the smell.

I get why smoking can look sexy, its the proximity of it I don't like. the weird thing is, cigars dont bother me......