TheOneForTonight--Any Info

Despardo
This topic is 2284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
I’ve admired him before and wondered if those of you in the medical field can explain what the wire and disk are under the skin above his right pec (see photo 7). If I ever meet him I’d like to make sure that it’s unlikely that I’ll damage what looks like an important device!

I did not notice the device before your mention of it, but I, too, am curious about said device.

I’ve admired him before and wondered if those of you in the medical field can explain what the wire and disk are under the skin above his right pec (see photo 7). If I ever meet him I’d like to make sure that it’s unlikely that I’ll damage what looks like an important device!

Looks to be a port. Often used for chemo, or regularly administer meds. Saves having to tap veins in the hands.

As others have said it looks like a medical port that's used to delivery chemo, medications, antibiotics, nutrition.....etc.

It won't be a problem unless you hit it directly....even then it will most likely just be slightly painful for him.

It's unlikely that you could damage it accidently. Especially his...it looks like it's been there a while.

Looks to be a port. Often used for chemo, or regularly administer meds. Saves having to tap veins in the hands.

I had something similar implanted in 2016 and in the same location. For me it was after I developed an abscess in my abdomen and the port was used to deliver medicine and nutrients to me since I was throwing up everything I ate or drank.

As others have said it looks like a medical port that's used to delivery chemo, medications, antibiotics, nutrition.....etc.

It won't be a problem unless you hit it directly....even then it will most likely just be slightly painful for him.

It's unlikely that you could damage it accidently. Especially his...it looks like it's been there a while.

This is the first I've seen/been made aware of such a device. I'm continually impressed and very appreciative of the flow of information from these fora.

http://www.uwmedicine.org/health-library/pages/chest-port.aspx

What is a chest port?

Your doctor has asked us to insert a chest port (port-a-cath) in your body. This device is a catheter (long plastic tube) that is connected to a plastic and metal reservoir (see the picture below).

An interventional radiologist will place the port in your chest. This provider is a doctor or a physician assistant with special training in doing this kind of procedure.

When the catheter is placed in your chest, the catheter tip will be in the large vein that empties into your heart. The port itself will be funder the skin of your chest, below your collarbone and above your breast area.

You will have a thin scar 1 to 2 inches long on your skin. You will not be able to see the port and catheter. But, you may have a small bulge in your skin where the port is.

I hired him some time ago. If memory serves me, it was some type of heart device; he told me but I forget.

Pictures are accurate along with dick size for size queens. Interaction was just an OK thing and nothing I repeated. Nice guy but just no “sizzle.” :(

I hired him some time ago. If memory serves me, it was some type of heart device; he told me but I forget.

Pictures are accurate along with dick size for size queens. Interaction was just an OK thing and nothing I repeated. Nice guy but just no “sizzle.” :(

Well, there you have it folks! What we thought was true. But, at least we learned about a medical device. There is always an educational experience in each thread.

• 1 month later...

I like the word “sizzle” here. It says a lot and it’s something that’s necessary in

my decision making process. ;)

Don't waste your time like I did. This guy is a total flake. I emailed him before coming to town, he responded and even unlocked pics. I asked when on Sat did he want to book. Never heard. So on Sat. wrote and said he must not be interested since never responded. Hours later he did and said to come in two hours. Since I hadn't prepped for bottoming, etc. said how about Sunday. Finally set on 4 at his hotel. Got there a couple of minutes early and texted that I was here. Nothing. 8 minutes later, texted again, identified myself and said I was outside and cold. No response. An hour and half later, he texts that some guy got him high on dabs and he could barely get home and he's sorry.

Wasted over two hours.

Don't waste your time like I did. This guy is a total flake. I emailed him before coming to town, he responded and even unlocked pics. I asked when on Sat did he want to book. Never heard. So on Sat. wrote and said he must not be interested since never responded. Hours later he did and said to come in two hours. Since I hadn't prepped for bottoming, etc. said how about Sunday. Finally set on 4 at his hotel. Got there a couple of minutes early and texted that I was here. Nothing. 8 minutes later, texted again, identified myself and said I was outside and cold. No response. An hour and half later, he texts that some guy got him high on dabs and he could barely get home and he's sorry.

Wasted over two hours.

Thanks for the info. Sorry it happened, but thanks for the warning.