Who would you like to be in this BDSM video and who is the sub?

Walker1
This topic is 2451 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HOT SCENE and the SUB IS AS HOT AS THE CUM! But, and you just knew that there was going to be a but!

However, I wish that there were more nudity. I kept wanting to rip the baggy pants off the sub. Also it would have been better if the initial guy worked the sub over as opposed to the nerdy looking fully clothed (thankfully) Putin type dom! Ol' Vlad himself would have shown more skin! LOL!

The various bondage positions were hot. The caning was okay, but I preferred the more flexible riding crop type action The best part was the nipple action.

This is obviously a Russcapturedboys video. Hot indeed, but no lighted cigar in my book! Perhaps there is a continuation of the scene where things will be more explicit. I'm a tough grader so that does not mean that the scene is without merit, but there was so much potential that was not realized. As I said perhaps there is a sequel that is more like a Kink Bound Gods type situation.

If given the opportunity I certainly would have liked to have been in the vid as either sub or dom. (Though my old bones would not have survived the bondage portion!) As the dom I certainly would have exposed much more of the sub and worked him over more with floggers with which I feel more comfortable using. ;)

In any event, thanks for posting as it was a fun watch.

HOT SCENE and the SUB IS AS HOT AS THE CUM! But, and you just knew that there was going to be a but!

However, I wish that there were more nudity. I kept wanting to rip the baggy pants off the sub. Also it would have been better if the initial guy worked the sub over as opposed to the nerdy looking fully clothed (thankfully) Putin type dom! Ol' Vlad himself would have shown more skin! LOL!

The various bondage positions were hot. The caning was okay, but I preferred the more flexible riding crop type action The best part was the nipple action.

This is obviously a Russcapturedboys video. Hot indeed, but no lighted cigar in my book! Perhaps there is a continuation of the scene where things will be more explicit. I'm a tough grader so that does not mean that the scene is without merit, but there was so much potential that was not realized. As I said perhaps there is a sequel that is more like a Kink Bound Gods type situation.

If given the opportunity I certainly would have liked to have been in the vid as either sub or dom. (Though my old bones would not have survived the bondage portion!) As the dom I certainly would have exposed much more of the sub and worked him over more with floggers with which I feel more comfortable using. ;)

In any event, thanks for posting as it was a fun watch.

"the sub is as hot as the cum? there was cum in this scene??? Where? I didnt watch all the way through

Archived