Any recent info on BryceJordan?

GTMike
This topic is 2303 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
No he doesn't work with all types. I reached out to him for an appointment last week. He asked what I looked like physically. I told him I was overweight and he replied that it wouldn't work out and I couldn't see him.

I told him I had seen him a few years earlier (under his Rentboy name Brock) when he gave me an erotic massage at his apartment but he didn't remember me.

I didn't go back to him a second time because during the massage, when he opened his butt cheeks, it looked like he was growing cauliflower around his butthole. (I later learned this was anal warts.)

I wonder if he's had the warts removed surgically.

Wow. I made a date with him last time I was in LA. He forgot about it, which I thought was odd. He blamed jet lag.

Maybe I dodged a bullet? Oops, I mean wart...

No he doesn't work with all types. I reached out to him for an appointment last week. He asked what I looked like physically. I told him I was overweight and he replied that it wouldn't work out and I couldn't see him.

I told him I had seen him a few years earlier (under his Rentboy name Brock) when he gave me an erotic massage at his apartment but he didn't remember me.

I didn't go back to him a second time because during the massage, when he opened his butt cheeks, it looked like he was growing cauliflower around his butthole. (I later learned this was anal warts.)

There is so much here that makes no sense. Why, if you had such a bad experience, did you seek out another? If, as you said, he told you your weight would be an issue, it seems he did you a solid by forgoing a session rather than pretending it would work. Also, the stuff you said about cauliflower, etc. just fucking rude. I suppose you'd be open to being judged on your physical appearance given how freely you trash someone else.

I'm actually kind of torn about how and whether to respond to all this as I see everyone's point regarding this and I've met the Provider. The provider was fine, interesting to talk to and we had fine "time" together but for other reasons not totally my preferred type but would be otherwise fine for a lot if not most other clients. He has told me however that he is incredibly busy with other aspects of his life and primarily sticks to regular clients and is very selective.

With all that said i agree that if someone has an infectious disease or situation whereby they could infect someone else then by all means that seems fair to be "credibly" forewarned about a potentially dangerous situation.

However the way this information was originally presented did not come off as an altruistic genuine alert or warning to folks about a potentially serious problem but rather as retribution after the fact of being rejected, (which of course no one likes and can be painful and lashing back out is typically a natural first gut reaction). But I think that was the previous posters broad point.

Again i am torn, because i have met the provider, was not in the position, to observe what is being discussed (so can't comment on that) and see both commenters points. But it does appear that if the provider had not rejected the client over the weight issue and the client ended up "spending an hour with a hot guy" and had a great time, I suspect the original comment however well intended to inform the public may (or may not have even come up), but if it did, i think we could all agree the tone certainly wouldn't have been as harsh.

I was wondering if anal warts/HPV the sort of thing that a proctologist (let's say during a colonoscopy) inform you about after the procedure?

Just looked up anal warts. According to the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, they are treatable both non-surgically and surgically, and if left untreated can cause cancer. This is an odd and kind of creepy thread IMHO, because we're discussing a medical condition of someone who is not engaged in the discussion. I wonder if its possible he doesn't know he has this potentially cancer-causing condition? And that raises the ethics question of whether someone should reach out and tell him about this thread.

ASCRS info: https://www.fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/anal-warts-0

I posted earlier here about BJ forgetting an appointment with me and "blaming" jet lag. I regret use of the term, because it suggests I didn't believe him when actually I did, He seemed sincere and I could see how it happened. He'd just come back from overseas, and we'd made the date a couple weeks earlier.

Edited by adventurous old guy

The soap opera is beginning. As the World Turns, so are the days of our lives!

Just to respond, I'm not trying to overdramatize or inflame. By saying this thread feels creepy, my intention is not to criticize other posters. Its more that when I read these posts, I get gooseflesh about the fact that we're discussing a medical issue. Border line hypochondriac here.

Just to respond, I'm not trying to overdramatize or inflame. By saying this thread feels creepy, my intention is not to criticize other posters. Its more that when I read these posts, I get gooseflesh about the fact that we're discussing a medical issue. Border line hypochondriac here.

I know what you are saying, but at times, this whole damn board is creepy and drama filled.