Any experiences with Leonardo in NYC?

Fridolf
This topic is 772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...

I had him quite some time ago, he is one of those that rent a place in Hell's Kitchen to do his massage. he is gorgeous, his massage was ok, but don't expect too much for the happy ending, he started with a very mechanical happy ending and that doesn't work for me, when I was trying to touch him he says he was not gay, which I understand, but when he noticed I was not going to cum he just asked me to finish it up myself. When I was dressing up he was completing my looks, which confused me a lot..... not a repeater for me

• 5 months later...

He's visiting San Diego now, he's handsome. Any other feedback?

I'm Leo---- I am a young and fit college student who is genuinely a great conversationalist who loves helping people with great bodywork. I work out 5-6 times per week and I'm very familiar with aches and pains associated with working out as well as the day to day stress that builds in the body. I am very strong which enables me to really release tension in trouble spots to make the perfect customized massage. I am kind, respectful and genuine with all customers and appreciate the opportunity to meet new people. I will design a custom massage in both style and pressure based on your needs. My goal is always complete client satisfaction. Let me help you relax!

Incalls

30 min- 100$

60 min-160$

Outcall

30 min- 100$

60 min- 140$

7QKBkDL.png

• 5 months later...
Guest InthePines
I had him quite some time ago, he is one of those that rent a place in Hell's Kitchen to do his massage. he is gorgeous, his massage was ok, but don't expect too much for the happy ending, he started with a very mechanical happy ending and that doesn't work for me, when I was trying to touch him he says he was not gay, which I understand, but when he noticed I was not going to cum he just asked me to finish it up myself. When I was dressing up he was completing my looks, which confused me a lot..... not a repeater for me

Good to know. He's in Atlanta now.

• 6 months later...

My experiece was a little different. He was very engaged with the HE. And we (both) were very happy at the end. I'm not here to question his sexuality, but I'd say he's at least bi.

• 4 months later...
Perhaps he’s learning and getting better with time and experience. I’m impressed that he not only left a so so review on RM, but also responded to it in a courteous professional way. And a real hottie.

True. I like it when profiles have responses to mediocre reviews.

And I also like to hear from anyone with recent experiences from him.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My comment is not stupid !! The purpose of meeting a dude is to get intimate with him.

Plus It’s proven that Masks doesn’t really work !!

If masks were efficient we will all have the same.

Still stupid. "Plus It’s proven that Masks doesn’t really work !!" This is completely wrong. Almost every reputable scientist and doctor in the country say the opposite. I'll take their words over yours when it comes to that point.

This thread has many guys saying they had massages where the masseur wore a massage and the client did for at least some of the time.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/massages-masks.159398/

And masks aren't the only Covid fighting mesures...there's also thorough cleaning of the table and everything else the client comes into contact with. I asked what this specific masseur did as a precaution.

• 1 month later...

My experiece was a little different. He was very engaged with the HE. And we (both) were very happy at the end. I'm not here to question his sexuality, but I'd say he's at least bi.

Met and submitted a review for him early this year, but I would say my experience, in retrospect, was more aligned with TopVolt. he did have a pretty mechanical massage and was more of a one-sided touch - he was okay with me touching him though he did not return the favor and also told me to finish myself off. Granted that was my very first M4M erotic massage experience and I rated him well, but after having had a few since, probably will not repeat him

• 1 year later...