Recent 411 on the returning Matthew James

jonnychgo
This topic is 1947 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wondering if anyone has been with Matthew James since he "returned" (his ad was gone from RM for a while). I was with him about a year or two ago, he wasn't as buff as his pictures, friendly enough, but wasn't able to perform if you get my drift (and I had just hired someone the day before who did so I don't think it was necessarily me). Anyway, I do kind of like his look but wondering if anyone has recent experience. You can PM me if you prefer. Thanks

Jonny

Wondering if anyone has been with Matthew James since he "returned" (his ad was gone from RM for a while). I was with him about a year or two ago, he wasn't as buff as his pictures, friendly enough, but wasn't able to perform if you get my drift (and I had just hired someone the day before who did so I don't think it was necessarily me). Anyway, I do kind of like his look but wondering if anyone has recent experience. You can PM me if you prefer. Thanks

Jonny

Just.

Don't.

Do.

It.

Review submitted.

Check your PMs.

Edited by rvwnsd

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Met with him in vegas alittle over a year ago. Super nice guy. Actually not in good shape at the time. I saw an ad in craigslist I believe of him the time before he was in vegas dressing up in women's clothing, wig etc and asking for multiple guys to go to his hotel room for raw gang bang. Dont know if it was really him since I didnt respond to the add. It was def pics of him in female clothing and the ad was for free play. Dont know why but I still took the plunge. Nice nice guy. Wouldn't hire again.

• 3 weeks later...