Diego Brazilian in Los Angeles?

kaboom35
This topic is 2210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I just met him. He is hot, handsome and there is something very sweet and cute about him. He did everything I asked and he was very passionate. Great kisser. We got into the shower together when I first got there, then we moved to the bed. After that we spend some times cuddling on bed and talk about many things. He wasn't rushing me or anything like that. In fact he make me feel like he wants me to stay a litter longer and spend some more time together but I had to go. I will definitely see him again. Too bad he only visit Dallas for couple days. If he lives here he can be my regular.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Who knew that such a hunk was available in Steubenville, OH? Thanks for bumping!

I’m very curious. He travels around quite often too. He has been in SF, LA, Miami during the last month or two before Ohio

I texted Diego, he is seeking someone to send him the money for a plane ticket.

Interesting thanks. Haven't encountered many on here who have had 1st hand experience but have received all positive responses thus far at least from a few RM folks who reviwed him for what that is worth.

Hope his travel plans work out. (selfishly), haha