Andrew K of Seattle in Today's Reviews

Kippy
This topic is 2309 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

What an amazing time I had with Andrew yesterday. So sexy and REALLY into daddies :)

His body is perfect and he has a great smile. His kissing is out of control hot and it was really fun topping him.

Afterwards, we just laid naked in bed talking and I can tell you he is a genuine and honest person who is a joy to be around.

We will definitely be getting together again when he comes back to Dallas!

Never had much reason to visit Seattle, but I think I’ve found one!

Seattle is a beautiful city. If you want to see the sun, u better go between May and August. I was there one time between January and February for 6 weeks, and only saw the sun one day. But, I love everything about the city.

Seattle is a beautiful city. If you want to see the sun, u better go between May and August. I was there one time between January and February for 6 weeks, and only saw the sun one day. But, I love everything about the city.

Definitely hope to visit one day. I’ve been to Vancouver and Victoria, BC in May before, but that’s the closest I’ve come. Thanks for the advice!

Definitely hope to visit one day. I’ve been to Vancouver and Victoria, BC in May before, but that’s the closest I’ve come. Thanks for the advice!

On behalf of The Loyal Fans of AndrewK who don’t wish to share him, I need to warn you that despite Seattle’s magnificent scenery, excellent food and good people, it is a miserable place and you shouldn’t cum here. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Many positive comments on Andrewk since I first wondered about him. I think I might finally have a chance to meet him. Any of you who have willing to share thoughts about my questions in a PM?

You can also send me a PM. He is a thoroughly charming and engaging young man who can truly do Mild to Wild. Not sure what else you need to know, but I liked him a lot and would be happy to help.