Does Anyone Out There Like VPLs?

Gar1eth
This topic is 1415 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
A little VPL GIF of me and mine ;)

77_E7_B36_E-_FBE2-4834-8_F53-1_A7_CE69044_C1.gif

Much like the Great Wall of China, I'm betting your tallywacker is visible from outer space!!:p

It also puts me in mind of the old song-with suitably changed lyrics (of course)-"Tell me, pretty lady, 'Are there anymore at home like you?'"

So are there more in your family equally blessed, Lance, or was the Tallywacker Fairy just particularly enamored of you?

Gman

Much like the Great Wall of China, I'm betting your tallywacker is visible from outer space!!:p

It also puts me in mind of the old song-with suitably changed lyrics (of course)-"Tell me, pretty lady, 'Are there anymore at home like you?'"

So are there more in your family equally blessed, Lance, or was the Tallywacker Fairy just particularly enamored of you?

Gman

Hehe, thanks! I don't have any brothers and can't say I ever saw my dad erect, but he may have been a grower.

A little VPL GIF of me and mine ;)

77_E7_B36_E-_FBE2-4834-8_F53-1_A7_CE69044_C1.gif

Gman

Hehe, thanks! I don't have any brothers and can't say I ever saw my dad erect, but he may have been a grower.

About your Dad-I will admit to never seeing my Dad erect either. Yuck!! But any 1st cousins you might have bathed with as a youngster?

Gman

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

http://www.burbujasdeseo.com/wp-content/uploads/Willy-Wagtail-By-Joe-Mazza-Burbujas-De-Deseo-05.jpg

http://www.burbujasdeseo.com/wp-content/uploads/Willy-Wagtail-By-Joe-Mazza-Burbujas-De-Deseo-07.jpg

Willy got married in January

I'm assuming this is Willy. But who exactly is he?

Gman