WeHo Massage Pro

ldcr
This topic is 2267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just curious if anyone has seen this person? He's on the other website for both male and female massage therapists, but his ad mentions being a nudist and bi/gay masseur so was curious if he was open to more? Prices are higher for a legit massage so was curious if anyone knew him?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/massagemodel/

Pretty intriguing. What other site did you see him on? Are there more pics somewhere? Thanks all

Pretty intriguing. What other site did you see him on? Are there more pics somewhere? Thanks all

It was on MASSAGEfinder.com, NOT to be confused with MASSEURfinder.com. The difference is that both male and female massage therapists advertise on the first website and I guess it is more "legitimate" in nature. That's the only photo he posted to my knowledge. But then his ad mentioned being gay/bi and a nudist. But I was curious. I came across that website by accident, but I'm assuming it's from the people who brought us MASSEURfinder.com, just with options for both male and female therapists. I haven't tried anyone on the website, but his ad drew my attention...

It was on MASSAGEfinder.com, NOT to be confused with MASSEURfinder.com. The difference is that both male and female massage therapists advertise on the first website and I guess it is more "legitimate" in nature. That's the only photo he posted to my knowledge. But then his ad mentioned being gay/bi and a nudist. But I was curious. I came across that website by accident, but I'm assuming it's from the people who brought us MASSEURfinder.com, just with options for both male and female therapists. I haven't tried anyone on the website, but his ad drew my attention...

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Took one for the team, and unfortunately (for my wallet), I can not recommend. As always, "mileage may vary"....but I was not impressed on any level.

Caveat emptor, my friends!

Can you give us a few more comments Drew?

Pics not accurate / no massage skills / place filthy...??

Edited by Oaktown

Hello gentlemen. So, over the years I've noticed there's a couple pros mentioned from time-to-time in a negative manner on this forum with whom I have had repeatedly good experiences....hence "mileage may vary." And I guess that is to be expected; this is a subjective world in which we play. IMHO WeHo Massage Pro did not live up to his ad in skill, but more importantly to me seemed uncomfortable with the encounter to the extent I found the experience bordering on creepy. I did not feel welcome from the moment I entered his place. I've had good and solid massages from masseurs with whom I haven't necessarily "clicked" personally or physically. This was not that. However, one of you men could always have a different experience. (If you have any other specific questions feel free to message me!) Be well. xo

Hello gentlemen. So, over the years I've noticed there's a couple pros mentioned from time-to-time in a negative manner on this forum with whom I have had repeatedly good experiences....hence "mileage may vary." And I guess that is to be expected; this is a subjective world in which we play. IMHO WeHo Massage Pro did not live up to his ad in skill, but more importantly to me seemed uncomfortable with the encounter to the extent I found the experience bordering on creepy. I did not feel welcome from the moment I entered his place. I've had good and solid massages from masseurs with whom I haven't necessarily "clicked" personally or physically. This was not that. However, one of you men could always have a different experience. (If you have any other specific questions feel free to message me!) Be well. xo

guess it comes down to does he work nude? and HE ?

guess it comes down to does he work nude? and HE ?

If he is a legitimate actual massage professional with certification/licensing, discussing such things publicly puts him at risk professionally. Complaints can be filed online and the governing bodies will revoke certs/licensing and refer to law enforcement if public "proof" exists, such as this forum.

If you're working with an amateur, like most of the guys on massuerfinder, then clearly it's different because they don't have the education, certification, or licensing of a massage professional. Since he mentioned being a nudist and working on a king bed in his ad, it's highly likely he isn't certified/licensed because those comments are ethically problematic.

• 5 months later...