Hairy Eye Candy

OneFinger
This topic is 6833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>OK, I'll admit I like sucking up to nice guys. So, at the

>request of Rick, here's some hairy eye candy.

I like being sucked up to (and sucked off). }( Thanks...I like the blue-eyed guy best and the teddy bear guy is cute, too. :9 (But the first one looks like he shaves his legs.)

You guys are wusses who've been around wax-job metrosexuals way too long...

Now here's some hairy eye candy. Mmmmmm :p

src=http://fapomatic.com/54/hairy002.jpg

And we'll take this cubbie for seconds

src=http://fapomatic.com/54/rgzq0090.jpg

Mmmmm nice! :9 I think you've out-hirsuited me Rick. I find I simply don't have enough hairy men in my collection.

Some more gratuitous fur:

Daddy Sez: Until we know what the outcome of the 2257 regulations are for websites, we need to limit pictures that are expicit.

src=http://fapomatic.com/54/arabboy4.jpg

Daddy Sez: Until we know what the outcome of the 2257 regulations are for websites, we need to limit pictures that are expicit.

There is "Someone" for Everyone..Now THIS Guy,has the Fuzz, where I Like it! Just the Chest Baby, "IF" the Guy has the Right Chest of course! Also Nice and Soft..He has done IM Catalog well, for quite awhile, with his Great Looks, and this Shot he is also showing the "Equipment"..LOL :+

He is One of the Newer IM Catalog Models. He is so Cute, I Personally don't even see the Peach Fuzz! They seem to be getting more into the "Reality" of what a "Regular Guys" Bod would look like in their Underwear/Beachwear Line...The Majority of their Catalog Customers Definitely "DONOT" look the same in their Briefs..The Funniest is seeing some of the Briefs, on the Hefties at the Beach! LOL :+

That middle one is yummy; nice thick bush.

Here's one of my favorites, Bruno, a Colt model from the 70's:

> Daddy Sez: Until we know what the outcome

>of the 2257 regulations are for websites, we need to limit

>pictures that are expicit.

Even if it's linked to at another site? If a thousand sites link to that image, they all have to have model release files? Not just the original site which is actually hosting the image? That does not compute... :o (<---we need a "confused" smiley)

That's one of those questions that every webmaster wants to know. The way the regulations are worded implies that yes each of the thousand sites would have to have the model release files.

It'll probably be months before we have any reasonable guidelines that we can follow, so for now we have to be conservative.

Regards, Daddy

Guest zipperzone

>Even if it's linked to at another site? If a thousand sites

>link to that image, they all have to have model release

>files? Not just the original site which is actually hosting

>the image? That does not compute... :o (<---we need a

>"confused" smiley)

No Rick - sorry to disagree but what you really need is a new government. The right wing whackos you have now will try and grind you into the ground. This latest ploy re model releases is just one more cog in their wheel.

If this is placed in the right area-- these hirsute guys are definitely my type. I like hairy chest, legs, arms, midsection-- you name it! Many Brasilian guys have the sexist hair extending from navel to pubes; they also have coarse sexy hair on their legs which is a true turn-on especially when you're embraced.

Thanks to the originator of this thread! Mucho appreciated! Axiom :9 :9

>Actually, this is the result of Rick taking me to task for

>only posting pics of smooth-skined twinks. Rick deserves the

>credit for this.

OneFinger, you can take the credit; just keep giving us hot hairy pics. :9 (and I'll say it again: I love 'em smooth as butter, but variety is the spice of life and lust)

Archived