Anthony AND Steve in Philly?

bordeauxfan
This topic is 2494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have been a few recent reviews of Anthony from Philadelphia. Latest review mentioned a four-hand erotic massage with Steve. Would be great to know a bit more about Steve...ideally he's built similar to Anthony, who pushes all my buttons. :)

Anyone (maybe the reviewer) with info? Thanks!

They used to have an ad together on Rentmen but I think they advertise separately right now. The review posted about the 4-hand massage took place back in January. And if I remember it right, Steve is pretty much fit and athletic but different from Anthony who's taller and muscular.

Thanks all. Really into guys with muscular builds like Anthony. That's the type I used to gravitate to in the old Premier days, especially in the 1990s location by the Museums.

Don't get up to Philly much anymore, so I need to see if Anthony is amenable to an outcall down to NE Maryland.

Thanks all. Really into guys with muscular builds like Anthony. That's the type I used to gravitate to in the old Premier days, especially in the 1990s location by the Museums.

Don't get up to Philly much anymore, so I need to see if Anthony is amenable to an outcall down to NE Maryland.

Anthony is great, but I'm not sure if he's willing to travel. PM me if you need some more details.

i think that i met him (with chest hair) by coincidence at a "buff daddy's" event a week or two later. dancer used the name steve, very similar look. think he was also just recently at fairy tail. anyway, if that guy was him, he was very sexy. lap dance was way beyond the usual.

def more twunk than twink, in my opinion. and dtf for sure...if i'm talking about the same guy and i'm pretty sure i am.

i think that i met him (with chest hair) by coincidence at a "buff daddy's" event a week or two later. dancer used the name steve, very similar look. think he was also just recently at fairy tail. anyway, if that guy was him, he was very sexy. lap dance was way beyond the usual.

def more twunk than twink, in my opinion. and dtf for sure...if i'm talking about the same guy and i'm pretty sure i am.

One man's twink is another man's twunk

Archived