Best Bubble Butt In NYC?

miamitonyc
This topic is 1834 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no comparison to this guy https://rent.men/Ronniexxx you're welcome

While he has been around awhile as commented above, I have never seen a single complaint about his looks during all the years as they have passed. In all the reviews on Rent.men (for what they are worth), the posters all say he looks like his pics. You can also find pics of his ass online in various places and it is astonishing. Justin Monroe photographed it for his book Rock Bottom and I can personally attest it is amazing just from the pics. As far as Russ is concerned I can personally attest that it is amazing and truly a bubble butt. A lot like a flesh vice for your cock attached to a really great and interesting guy.

• 7 months later...

If the "Skye" mentioned here is who I think it was (Skye Woods), his look never did it for me.

Muscled incredibly & with an ass, he nevertheless seemed almost physically as wide as he was tall. And sadly, that look never worked for me in the myriad occasions I saw him in my city.

Sorry...

Russ is 1A..lol I've been with both gentlemen as good as it gets. How do you choose which ass is better? Lol

Russ always topped me Ronnie was a bottom...

I had the same experience Russ always topped me and Ronnie was bottom extraordinaire...So if the question is best ass I go with the guy I'm topped. LoL. Sorry Russ you know I love you.

All I can say is.....you missed out on one FINE piece of ass!

Not sure how it works sometimes but with Russ it was understood in a good way that I would bottom. I loved the experience. I wouldn't have changed it. With Stevo just the opposite. If I had continued to see them for a significant time longer we would have flipped. Love Russ. He s an amazing guy. He did bring out the "pig" in me. Lol

• 4 weeks later...