411 on JessieJaymes---RM in NYC

Guest RexB
This topic is 2061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plaid-shirted pic links to a model's portfolio page with an agency in Lausanne, Switzerland.

The Swiss model has a sleeve and chest tattoos - have been Photoshopped out of the photo on RM in an effort to better match the non-tatted pics.

No hits on the other photos.

Maybe it's one of those (increasing) situations where the provider finds a face pic that "sorta" looks like him. Who the hell knows.

Hold on a bit. I've been doing some research and, while I admit things do look iffy, I'll have some news to share on this ad/guy shortly.

The pictures that are now up are definitely the guy who will show up. He sent me a video of himself that he made for me, saying my name. The guy in the video matches up with the pictures that are posted. Not sure what was going on with the previous pictures but the ones up now are legit.

The pictures that are now up are definitely the guy who will show up. He sent me a video of himself that he made for me, saying my name. The guy in the video matches up with the pictures that are posted. Not sure what was going on with the previous pictures but the ones up now are legit.

Thanks for the update. Let us know how it goes, if it goes.

You've met the original Jesse James numerous times after he became famous. I hope all goes well if you decide to meet this Jesse. ;)

~Boomer~

Don't really get this. The pics up now are one fine looking male. Why hide that? Unless you're on the down low

He's not participating in anything "sexual"?

Pass.

Though he's selected most of the get-go activities from the RM list:

I Am Into:

Anal | Body Hair | Feet | Kissing | Latex | Cum | Nipples | Piercing | Role Play | Spanking | S & M | Socks | Tickling | Wrestling | Armpits | Bears | Fisting | Foreskin | Jocks | Leather | Muscle | PNP | Rimming | Shaving | Smoking | Tattoos | Verbal | WS | Oral | Daddy | Groups | Bondage | Toys

Might not be the brightest bulb lighting the closet.