Rent.Men's California Cover Boy Wed 8/9

instudiocity
This topic is 2465 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is one of the least attractive organisms I've ever seen, including plants, insects, and ameba.

Although the guy doesn't appeal to you, are you not being a little "over the top" in your assessment? He might not be the one for you, but there are others to whom he has been and perhaps will be in the future.

I, personally, did not find his looks very enticing, but that "BLESSING" that he has between his muscular legs definitely did! :)

Although the guy doesn't appeal to you, are you not being a little "over the top" in your assessment? He might not be the one for you, but there are others to whom he has been and perhaps will be in the future.

I, personally, did not find his looks very enticing, but that "BLESSING" that he has between his muscular legs definitely did! :)

No. I truly think he is one of the least attractive creatures ever. :)

However, you are right, ameba are not particularly attractive, so perhaps I should have excluded them from the comparisons.

The photo I saw with of his butthole recently seeded... not attractive at all. It's like sausage, no one wants to know how it's made but everyone likes it. I enjoy sex, but messy, post-O sex reduced to an ad in a photo... NO, time for ISC to move on along.

Archived