Coming to DC

sdrva
This topic is 2485 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been in talks with Jason and a rep from PJB (or maybe just the rep :p) since i first noticed him on the PJB's site. We have plans to meet.

Also I don't know if it's still a go, but Jason will be moving to DC later in the year. So if you miss him when he's in DC next week, he may become at least a temporary/permanent fixture in the Nation's Capital.

I've been in talks with Jason and a rep from PJB (or maybe just the rep :p) since i first noticed him on the PJB's site. We have plans to meet.

Also I don't know if it's still a go, but Jason will be moving to DC later in the year. So if you miss him when he's in DC next week, he may become at least a temporary/permanent fixture in the Nation's Capital.

If this is your first time hiring a PBJ guy, here's a warning: you HAVE been dealing solely with the handler the entire time.

Because of that, if you have expressed any interests, concerns, preferences, etc., don't expect the actual guy to know any of that.

Speaking from personal experience, as well as what others have said here, that's exactly what happened to me. Was so so so excited to meet one of the guys (young military guy), had it set up, he was late (because the handler give him the wrong time), did not embody the jock image I requested and didn't know he was bottoming that day so did not bring any supplies nor was he prepared for bottoming, if you know what I mean.

He also wasn't bi, which all the guys advertise as, and was like, "Oh... well, even if I knew, I don't think I could. Never been topped before" It's probably not so much that they're roommates being the obstacle for a duo, they aren't bi! haha.

So it ended up being a terrible encounter that did not satisfy and I cut short (told him to stop, it wasn't working and put his clothes back on) and he asked if he could bum with me for the rest of the hour (45 minutes) since he didn't have anywhere else to go.

Rant over. Happy to be corrected if anyone has had a satisfying experience with a PBJ guy that you wanted to top. :)

If this is your first time hiring a PBJ guy, here's a warning: you HAVE been dealing solely with the handler the entire time.

Because of that, if you have expressed any interests, concerns, preferences, etc., don't expect the actual guy to know any of that.

Speaking from personal experience, as well as what others have said here, that's exactly what happened to me. Was so so so excited to meet one of the guys (young military guy), had it set up, he was late (because the handler give him the wrong time), did not embody the jock image I requested and didn't know he was bottoming that day so did not bring any supplies nor was he prepared for bottoming, if you know what I mean.

He also wasn't bi, which all the guys advertise as, and was like, "Oh... well, even if I knew, I don't think I could. Never been topped before" It's probably not so much that they're roommates being the obstacle for a duo, they aren't bi! haha.

So it ended up being a terrible encounter that did not satisfy and I cut short (told him to stop, it wasn't working and put his clothes back on) and he asked if he could bum with me for the rest of the hour (45 minutes) since he didn't have anywhere else to go.

Rant over. Happy to be corrected if anyone has had a satisfying experience with a PBJ guy that you wanted to top. :)

It's not my first time dealing with PJBs. So I do know about the handlers... thus the quip I made in my preceding post.

Sorry about things not working out for you. My experience has been the opposite. My biggest issue with the agency, are not the guys themselves, but with trying to get the agency to bring guys in I want to see from other areas. One I've lusted after for eons and my attempts to get him to my area have proven to be fruitless. :( I haven't given up yet. I can be doggedly stubborn if I want something. Lol!

With that said, every guy I've met, associated with the site, has been good to amazing. Each of them bottomed for me. All were prepared to do so. Only one expressed reservations after inquiring about my dick size, but we went slow. I saw him many times after. Of all the ones I met, they weren't with the agency for very long. Eventually each gave me their direct contact info by the time they planned to leave.

It's not my first time dealing with PJBs. So I do know about the handlers... thus the quip I made in my preceding post.

Sorry about things not working out for you. My experience has been the opposite. My biggest issue with the agency, are not the guys themselves, but with trying to get the agency to bring guys in I want to see from other areas. One I've lusted after for eons and my attempts to get him to my area have proven to be fruitless. :( I haven't given up yet. I can be doggedly stubborn if I want something. Lol!

With that said, every guy I've met, associated with the site, has been good to amazing. Each of them bottomed for me. All were prepared to do so. Only one expressed reservations after inquiring about my dick size, but we went slow. I saw him many times after. Of all the ones I met, they weren't with the agency for very long. Eventually each gave me their direct contact info by the time they planned to leave.

I am representing a very bias from one encounter, so I'm glad to be wrong! And glad you've had fun and great experiences!

Also, just realized that I was saying PBJ the entire time... hahaha. Muscle memory, I suppose.

Archived